ROBODOC - The making Of Robocop Documentary

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Must watch, four episode, five hour docuseries all about the making of Robocop. Literally EVERYONE involved participate from Verheoven to Weller to Neumier to FX guys, RoboSuit guys, even the “coke ******” with Miguel Ferrara before he bites the big one.

It’s endlessly entertaining. Any big fan of the original movie will love it.

Available to watch for free on Roku or to buy on Amazon for 13 bucks. Well worth the price.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting. I will need to watch the original and then that documentary on Roku. I was such a fan of this movie growing up.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Must watch, four episode, five hour docuseries all about the making of Robocop. Literally EVERYONE involved participate from Verheoven to Weller to Neumier to FX guys, RoboSuit guys, even the “coke ******” with Miguel Ferrara before he bites the big one.

It’s endlessly entertaining. Any big fan of the original movie will love it.

Available to watch for free on Roku or to buy on Amazon for 13 bucks. Well worth the price.
It's showing as free on Amazon for me.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Yup. Worth every penny. It’s not only an incredibly comprehensive view of the movie but how movies themselves are made.
My link didn't work... But it was supposed to lead you to the movie, "Robodoc" about an android surgeon and the malpractice lawyer that wants him destroyed.
It's on Amazon

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I dunno I absolutely loved robo cop as a kid…. I introduced my youngest son to it a couple years ago and couldn’t believe how cheesy it was. Bordering on awful. Lol

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I dunno I absolutely loved robo cop as a kid…. I introduced my youngest son to it a couple years ago and couldn’t believe how cheesy it was. Bordering on awful. Lol
Go back and watch Star Wars. Amazingly terrible. The advances in special affects and camera technology has advanced light years in the past forty years and spoiled all of us.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Go back and watch Star Wars. Amazingly terrible. The advances in special affects and camera technology has advanced light years in the past forty years and spoiled all of us.
I have still love it…. However the first James Bond’s are absolutely awful too. Clear as day air punching and people go flying. So so so bad.