Robert Sarver is in Big Trouble (ANNOUNCES SALE PROCESS)

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
How come all they quoted were the few Sarver apologists we have on this site?

j/k
Hey, I’m no sarver apologist. I just stood my ground one on argument regarding the fact we didn’t know how many people came forward due to the author’s purposeful lack of clarity regarding that fact.

I’ve always been more inclined to believe all the allegations than not. Even the quote of mine they used was regarding whether documented evidence existed, not whether it’s true or not.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I was scrolling through Twitter and saw a paid ad for a blog article defending Sarver:
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Looks like a fake blog and social media account was set up to look like AZ sports coverage but is instead a thinly veiled attempt at Sarver PR. The site is undeveloped and Sarver-centric...just bizarre in its execution.

I felt the urge to bring it up here since the weird article actually references posters on this site:

"On another social media site, a commenter from Idaho named boisesuns alleged that “it’s pretty obvious espn has some agendas in a lot of areas,” something that has been noted here as well on EyeontheballAZ following Bob Iger (the former CEO of Disney, the parent company who owns ESPN) publicly stating his interest in buying the Phoenix Suns should the opportunity arise.

Such a convenient time, by such a convenient person, to make such a convenient offer.

Another blogger named Ouchie-Z-Clown argued with all those who took Holmes’ “documented evidence” as gospel were essentially fooling themselves since never has “‘documented evidence’” even been released, “and I think it’s fair to say if any existed we’d have likely seen it at this juncture.”

Forum commentor Hoop Head concurred with this position and further argued that “anyone who thinks ESPN’s legal team dotted all i’s and crossed all t’s needs to look at how terribly they managed Jalen Rose’s accusations” after ESPN swept Rose’s malicious and patently false statement that Sarver called Deandre Ayton “a lazy n*****” under the rug with a half-witted apology given by Stephen A. Smith.

On that same site, Covert Rain believes that Holmes subtly manipulated the readers with his use of certain words into believing information that was either un-true or half-truths and the author implied that the events, number of interviews, and nature of said interviews, were far more damning to Sarver than they actually were."

The links on the site (https://eyeontheballaz.com/) all lead to nothing, except the top link that has these articles:

You must be registered for see images attach

False! Rose/ESPN Retract Sarver Accusation
Jan 3, 2022

Cards Deliver in Dallas
Jan 3, 2022

Nash, Kerr, Fitz Talk Suns
Dec 23, 2021

Larry Fitzgerald comments on Robert sarver
Dec 22, 2021
Jan 3, 2022

We got a rat…

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Also does posting here make me a “blogger?” I didn’t think so. I don’t have my own blog. Maybe I’m wrong.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Damn, I didn't get quoted! LOL! They probably don't know which Yuma I am from. It was easy to find Boise!! ;)

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
I was scrolling through Twitter and saw a paid ad for a blog article defending Sarver:

Looks like a fake blog and social media account was set up to look like AZ sports coverage but is instead a thinly veiled attempt at Sarver PR. The site is undeveloped and Sarver-centric...just bizarre in its execution.

I felt the urge to bring it up here since the weird article actually references posters on this site:

"On another social media site, a commenter from Idaho named boisesuns alleged that “it’s pretty obvious espn has some agendas in a lot of areas,” something that has been noted here as well on EyeontheballAZ following Bob Iger (the former CEO of Disney, the parent company who owns ESPN) publicly stating his interest in buying the Phoenix Suns should the opportunity arise.

Such a convenient time, by such a convenient person, to make such a convenient offer.

Another blogger named Ouchie-Z-Clown argued with all those who took Holmes’ “documented evidence” as gospel were essentially fooling themselves since never has “‘documented evidence’” even been released, “and I think it’s fair to say if any existed we’d have likely seen it at this juncture.”

Forum commentor Hoop Head concurred with this position and further argued that “anyone who thinks ESPN’s legal team dotted all i’s and crossed all t’s needs to look at how terribly they managed Jalen Rose’s accusations” after ESPN swept Rose’s malicious and patently false statement that Sarver called Deandre Ayton “a lazy n*****” under the rug with a half-witted apology given by Stephen A. Smith.

On that same site, Covert Rain believes that Holmes subtly manipulated the readers with his use of certain words into believing information that was either un-true or half-truths and the author implied that the events, number of interviews, and nature of said interviews, were far more damning to Sarver than they actually were."

That's so crazy, this site is famous! Way to go, community!

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Why use quotes if it's not exact? They could paraphrase.

Not sure how you searched but I'd recommend only using a few keywords rather than complete sentences. I found my post. It's this thread, post #832. I imagine the others are within 2-3 pages of that. That's page #56 for me.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure how you searched but I'd recommend only using a few keywords rather than complete sentences. I found my post. It's this thread, post #832. I imagine the others are within 2-3 pages of that. That's page #56 for me.

I copy and pasted the quote and entered the poster.

1tinsoldier

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
a paid ad that links to a site registered 2 months ago
with the only finished page being a defense of Sarver?
yes, it's obviously PR work

--with numerous references to this forum?

hmmm. i've long suspected there was a Suns organization plant among us
on a mission for the thought police
agressively steering conversations
weeding out dissension and dissenters

someone who doth protest too much when criticism arises
pretending to be just a regular all-American Suns fan
but who leaves fluent German notes for the front office
(when the light switch is off with a loop in the string)

(oh, and one more thing...
i'm no Columbo, but i think there may be a few clues on that eyeontheballaz.com page
as to who, here, has had their eye-on-us)

Last edited:

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Am I the thought police in this?

Who are you thinking is a plant for the Suns?

So confused

1tinsoldier

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
sorry, Chris. clearly not you. you just did things moderators do

as i mentioned the other day. someone has been aggressively trying to bully me off this board since back when i was campaigning for firing Igor Kokoskov (the coach who was just a cheap tool for Sarver). he instigated the arguments that got me banned. tried to label me the traitor to the barracks, uh, i mean, the group

here's a shot of me after he got some others to pile on:

1tinsoldier

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
as i said, the web page contains clues

riddle me this ???

the one who, himself and Sarver, he flatters
also does exploit what Matters

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

The links on the site (https://eyeontheballaz.com/) all lead to nothing, except the top link that has these articles:

False! Rose/ESPN Retract Sarver Accusation
Jan 3, 2022

Cards Deliver in Dallas
Jan 3, 2022

Nash, Kerr, Fitz Talk Suns
Dec 23, 2021

Larry Fitzgerald comments on Robert sarver
Dec 22, 2021
Jan 3, 2022

I somehow missed this.

This is some "dear leader" stuff right here. We need to change some of our handles. Can I get mine switched to "The Honorable Judge Dr Phrazbit Esq"?

I hang out with one of the 98.7 guys here and there and I knew that they followed the board but to have someone in the organization following this place and use it to fluff is pretty damn funny.

But this is a good community. I think the discourse here tends to be more level headed than almost anywhere else.