Robert Griffin III- Gruden's QB Camp

red desert

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Born 2-3 years too late. Cost guys like Luck and Griffin what, 25-35 million dollars?

Oh well hard to complain about getting a check for around $15 million dollars before you even start your job.

Like Lee Trevino said when a reporter asked him if he felt the pressure over a putt to win a tournament and $500,000. "There's no pressure. I get $250,000 if I miss!"

:thumbup:

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Rams are going to come out of this with some great picks. I personally think RGIII will struggle pretty significantly his 1st year; his footwork will get him into a lot of trouble, his inability to read through full progressions, and his instinct to run after 1st option isn't open will certainly make it tough for him to stay healthy. Shannahan will force his system on RG, and in my opinion, it's going to fail miserably.

What will kill RG is going the Redskins, pure and simple. Actually, the guy can read defenses when he was given extended plays (just because a team runs a spread, does not mean he could not read defenses in a more traditional role if called upon to do it), his footwork is good enough and that can be seen by his accuracy and just because he can run does not mean he is also not able to stay in the pocket and make reads which he has also been more than happy to do while at Baylor. I would call him much more of pure passer than other athletic QB as Cam Newton which are currently coming out of college of late

Last edited: