RIP: Florence Henderson (1934-2016)

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Florence Henderson Mourned by ‘Brady Bunch’ Stars, Hollywood Fans: ‘A Dame and Funny as Hell’

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/fl...dame-and-funny-as-hell’/ar-AAkJLsU?li=BBnb7Kz

Hollywood took a pause from its Thanksgiving celebrations to mourn the death of former "Brady Bunch" actress Florence Henderson, who died Thursday at age 82.

"You are in my heart forever Florence," wrote Maureen McCormick, who played eldest Brady daughter Marcia on the popular '70s sitcom. "I'll miss you dearly."

Michael McKean, who broke through in the '70s as Lenny Konowski on another ABC sitcom, "Laverne & Shirley," tweeted his own tribute: "Florence Henderson was a doll and a dame and funny as hell."

Henderson's manager confirmed the news of her death to the Associated Press, and said the star passed surrounded by friends and family. A cause of death was not disclosed, and her rep did not immediately respond to TheWrap's request for further comment.

A native of Indiana, Henderson worked on both stage and screen before winning worldwide fame as Carol Brady, the widowed mother of three girls and stepmom to three boys, on the iconic ABC series "The Brady Bunch," which ran from 1969 to 1974.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
With 4 older sisters, I grew up watching the Brady Bunch, whether I wanted to or not. :p She always seemed like a nice person to me. Very sad, but seems like she had a nice full life and was happy. We should all be so lucky. #RIP

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rest in peace to a wonderful actor.

Loved you in the Brady Bunch!

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Too Soon?

You must be registered for see images attach

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Too Soon?

You must be registered for see images attach
Boo! :(

Besides; X would go first so then Alice would've been O and Florence another X. Thus so the game marches on. Get it right you monsters! #BIM lol jk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson