Restoring my Faith

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Poor game conditions hampered Murray's passing game according to Kliff. Should maybe practiced in the sprinklers?
I think it's his hands. They aren't small, but they aren't big either. He might benefit from using a glove the next time he has to play in rain.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Pretty sure his hands measured average so that shouldn’t be an excuse.
Apparently Kliff even said the rain hurt Kyler's throwing in this game and I can't think of anything other than his grip on the ball being the problem. Maybe it has something to do with the way he holds the ball? Not sure, but it sure seems like Kliff had no confidence in Kyler's throwing in this game and even Kyler seemed hesitant to let it rip.

OP
OP
Solar7

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Unfortunately, we are looking at a 1-3 stretch at best over the next four weeks before the bye week. Playing @ Saints and then Thursday night against 49ers is brutal. Still I think a potential 6-9-1 season is pretty good considering our roster and Peterson missing the first six games.
The Saints will be tough, but they’re lacking a dimension without Kamara.

We hate the 49ers and play them hard... plus at home on a shorter week? I’m not discounting it.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
The Saints will be tough, but they’re lacking a dimension without Kamara.

We hate the 49ers and play them hard... plus at home on a shorter week? I’m not discounting it.

Bosa with 7 tackles today and a sack.Season total 16 tackles 4 sacks 1 Forced fumble in 5 games.

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Bosa with 7 tackles today and a sack.Season total 16 tackles 4 sacks 1 Forced fumble in 5 games.
Marcus Golden had 23 tackles and 5 Sacks in his last five games before today.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Marcus Golden had 23 tackles and 5 Sacks in his last five games before today.

Golden is a starterfull time.Bosa was rotation guy till last 3 games.So whats your point?

CRC83

Veteran
Reaction score
Golden is a starterfull time.Bosa was rotation guy till last 3 games.So whats your point?
Probably that Bosa’s stats aren’t that special/game-changing. Sack numbers are nice, but chandler matched his season total against the giants :).

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I thought we were throwing our random edge rusher stats??

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Pretty sure his hands measured average so that shouldn’t be an excuse.
Unless you have banana hands, griping an NFL football in the pouring rain can't be easy imo. Not saying he can't throw it..but that there is a reason teams noticably go more conservative in those conditions. Turnover free football is more important imo.. a guy like Russell can get away with it because he has freak hands though. :)

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Probably that Bosa’s stats aren’t that special/game-changing. Sack numbers are nice, but chandler matched his season total against the giants :).

That's all good but Chandler is a ProBowl AllPro guy.Bosa is a rookie.
He might become a Chandler Jones type player.