Rent or buy The Tillman Story!!!

Captain Matt

Registered
Reaction score
On 1 February the film is released for wide distribution - for rent, purchase, or download. I emplore you all to watch it.

The Tillman family opens up with some very personal moments and the filmmakers do a tremendous job honoring the family and Pat's memory. It wasn't in too many theaters when it was out this fall, so it probably didn't get the type of exposure it deserved - but please spread the word. You won't regret watching it.

I don't want to spoil anything, but as you watch it consider the incredible courage it took not to shoot back, but rather to drop your gun, stand up, and identify yourself in an effort to save your life and the lives of 2 other soldiers pinned down beside you. The Army's concocoted story was all garbage, but the truth of Pat's actions showed him to be no less heroic. Oh... and you'll probably want to punch Donald Rumsfeld by the time the movie is over. I know I did.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On 1 February the film is released for wide distribution - for rent, purchase, or download. I emplore you all to watch it.

The Tillman family opens up with some very personal moments and the filmmakers do a tremendous job honoring the family and Pat's memory. It wasn't in too many theaters when it was out this fall, so it probably didn't get the type of exposure it deserved - but please spread the word. You won't regret watching it.

I don't want to spoil anything, but as you watch it consider the incredible courage it took not to shoot back, but rather to drop your gun, stand up, and identify yourself in an effort to save your life and the lives of 2 other soldiers pinned down beside you. The Army's concocoted story was all garbage, but the truth of Pat's actions showed him to be no less heroic. Oh... and you'll probably want to punch Donald Rumsfeld by the time the movie is over. I know I did.

Hadn't thought of that before.

Thanks for the head up regarding the release.