Remembering Keim moves...

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Started off great. Traded for Palmer, Traded for Veldaheer, traded for Chandler Jones, traded for Hopkins

He’s had some amazing trades but everything else has been a disaster, but honestly I don’t think any GM will have success as long at the Bidwill’s own this team. They’ve proven over and over they can make a profit without doing what it takes to win

OP
OP
Arz101

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Started off great. Traded for Palmer, Traded for Veldaheer, traded for Chandler Jones, traded for Hopkins

He’s had some amazing trades but everything else has been a disaster, but honestly I don’t think any GM will have success as long at the Bidwill’s own this team. They’ve proven over and over they can make a profit without doing what it takes to win
Without BA, Keim was gone 7 years ago.

Metcalf Rules

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
One of my best friends growing up was a kid named Steve Keim, obviously a different Steve Keim. I don’t see him much anymore, but when I do I kid him about this draft pick or that draft pick.

I agree that keim has had some big hits when it comes to trades, especially early in his GM tenure. But lately the trades have been kind of head scratchers, Mullen, Ford, Anderson. I think he also got by on some of those prove it deals near the end of guy’s careers like Freeney and John Abraham. And aside from the Hopkins deal, most of his hits were during the Bruce Arians era.

I still can’t believe the Isabella pick

In the end, Keim reminds me of Dave Kingman who hit some monster home runs but won’t be remembered for anything else.

SteveKeimFan

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
One of my best friends growing up was a kid named Steve Keim, obviously a different Steve Keim. I don’t see him much anymore, but when I do I kid him about this draft pick or that draft pick.

I agree that keim has had some big hits when it comes to trades, especially early in his GM tenure. But lately the trades have been kind of head scratchers, Mullen, Ford, Anderson. I think he also got by on some of those prove it deals near the end of guy’s careers like Freeney and John Abraham. And aside from the Hopkins deal, most of his hits were during the Bruce Arians era.

I still can’t believe the Isabella pick

In the end, Keim reminds me of Dave Kingman who hit some monster home runs but won’t be remembered for anything else.
Its been proven those prove it deals and trades were only successful because of Big Bad Bruce Arians.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Jermain Gresham contract in 2017

Dude made some great trades though (Carson Palmer, Chandler Jones, and Deandre Hopkins are HOF trades for this organization) and he hired BA.

If you think we are bad now - take out those 4 move above and think about what life would have been like since 2013.

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Marqui Christian. 2016 fifth-rounder was waived about a month into that season and claimed by the Rams. I know, only a fifth-round selection, but a colossal waste of draft capital.

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Christian was cut so Keim could keep TWO TERRIBLE PUNTERS on the roster while one was injured.

Only SK
And it’s a good thing 123 that we kept those punters because in the NFL it’s, uhhh, really important to ummmm, suck at punting?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson