Random draft gurus tidbits 2021

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Been watching this dude for two years now to see how he progressed. Beyond my expectations. I was hoping he would make it to our third pick ( I know we traded it now). He's looking like a possible first rounder now, damn media coverage now a days.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ben Fennell
⁦‪@BenFennell_NFL‬⁩

You must be registered for see images

Jackson Carman gets off the ball exceptionally well at 330lbs... but too often his shoulders & weight are way out in front, relies on momentum blocking. If a defender 'pulls the chair' - he isn't balanced/under control

Movement in run game is coordinated thru your feet in ground

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
the good on Rondale Moore -- this plus a 42" vertical. Reportedly squatted 600 lbs. Explosive. Tape also backs up how explosive and dynamic he is . the bad? measured at 5'-7 1/2"

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
the good on Rondale Moore -- this plus a 42" vertical. Reportedly squatted 600 lbs. Explosive. Tape also backs up how explosive and dynamic he is . the bad? measured at 5'-7 1/2"

If he does get separation the height is not a big issue
Plus he has the strenght and exploviness to get contested catches
Certainly he can use his hands to catch the ball and not losing time cause he goes with his chest

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

When you can jump a 42" vertical I'm not sure height matters all that much

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It absolutely does.

You cannot write off a WR being 5’7 like it’s nothing.

I know it does. It was tongue in cheek.

Still, his tape is good and it's not like he's been playing against 5'7" CBs. I'm sure it will put some teams out but with that speed and vertical I don't think many.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Moore is the ultimate RAC guy -- and at 5-7 and the lower body strength, it explains all the tackles he steps through

my draft strategy for Day 1 and 2 for the Cards now is some combo of: best offensive skill player + cornerback. Order doesnt matter.

Moore at 48 both thrills and scares me

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Of course it does, you can’t spring that height whilst running. Of course, with his speed, it may not matter.

Everyone acting like he was thought to be 6 foot.

It's always been known he was short. He was measured by scouts last Spring at 5' 8" (They should probably get a new tape measure) although listed on Purdue at 5' 9".

I'm not sure what difference an inch makes when you have that speed and explosiveness.

https://www.nfl.com/news/back-2-cam...9-but-don-t-sell-purdue-s-rondale-moore-short

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
CB1 :shocker:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave