Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dane Brugler
⁦‪@dpbrugler‬⁩

You must be registered for see images

Remember this prospect: #IowaState RB Kene Nwangwu

One of my favorite late round sleepers. Scouts had him in the high 4.2, low 4.3 range in his 40-yard dash today. Well-built, speedy, ST value.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I am assuming teams are doing virtual visits with prospects rather than the in person meet and greets we normally see, is that correct? if so have we heard any rumors or leaks regarding who the Cardinals have spoken to?

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Jaycee Horn
6'1
205 lb
33 inch arms
40 yard dash 4.37/4.39
Vertical 41.5
Broad jump 11.1

I heard someone here questioning his speed

He can cover anybody as the tape already showed

Reactions: PJ1

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Dane Brugler
⁦‪@dpbrugler‬⁩

You must be registered for see images

Remember this prospect: #IowaState RB Kene Nwangwu

One of my favorite late round sleepers. Scouts had him in the high 4.2, low 4.3 range in his 40-yard dash today. Well-built, speedy, ST value.

He'd be a solid NFL kickoff returner in my opinion. The speed is real. He excelled at kickoff returns at Iowa State but didn't get much playing time at RB behind the All American Breece Hall
and current Bears RB David Montgomery. He was a team captain as a senior which seems to be important to the Cardinals. I'd spend one of the 7's on him.

https://www.stampedeblue.com/2021/2...prospect-interview-kene-nwangwu-rb-iowa-state

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
This is a deep edge class. We should be able to get a mid/late round guy that rotates in year 1.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Man...I would love Ojulari or Phillips or Oweh in round 2. All three have reasons they would be available but are all guys who can provide first round production down the line.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Oweh had zero sacks last season
Danielle hunter wasn't a sack master in college but became a very good one, but isn't a sure thing

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Too many other needs to invest a pick in an EDGE guy IMO.
Maybe yes but we need also a young pass rusher if they trade down adding a third and fourth, I would go like this
1) cb newsome melinfowu Samuel
2) wr/olb Marshall olujari Milton Williams
3)olb/wr olb from Tulane Rondale Moore Rodgers..
4)rb
5)te

I don't see how Keim won't trade down

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Too many other needs to invest a pick in an EDGE guy IMO.
If you are giving me the option between Oweh or Javonte Williams in round 2...I will find a RB in the 5th round.

Same with a TE or WR.

CB is pretty top heavy so if we don't take one in round 1, I don't feel the urge to reach for one in round 2.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Maybe yes but we need also a young pass rusher if they trade down adding a third and fourth, I would go like this
1) cb newsome melinfowu Samuel
2) wr/olb Marshall olujari Milton Williams
3)olb/wr olb from Tulane Rondale Moore Rodgers..
4)rb
5)te

I don't see how Keim won't trade down
I really doubt we're trading down enough to net a 3rd and 4th while keeping a 1st rounder. 4th round is too late to go RB.

Pass-Rush is something you can never have enough of.
Aren't you the one talking about value? We can't afford to draft a guy in the top two rounds who is going to take less than 50% of the snaps. Young pass rush is important, but we still suck in coverage and our offense will sputter putting Edmonds out there.

If you are giving me the option between Oweh or Javonte Williams in round 2...I will find a RB in the 5th round.

Same with a TE or WR.

CB is pretty top heavy so if we don't take one in round 1, I don't feel the urge to reach for one in round 2.
Enjoy Andre Ellington 2.0 then.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I really doubt we're trading down enough to net a 3rd and 4th while keeping a 1st rounder. 4th round is too late to go RB.

Aren't you the one talking about value? We can't afford to draft a guy in the top two rounds who is going to take less than 50% of the snaps. Young pass rush is important, but we still suck in coverage and our offense will sputter putting Edmonds out there.

Enjoy Andre Ellington 2.0 then.
Uhhhh, yea? Which is why I said you can never have too much pass-rush, lol.

It’s the most valuable non-QB position for a reason, or at least arguably.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Uhhhh, yea? Which is why I said you can never have too much pass-rush, lol.

It’s the most valuable non-QB position for a reason, or at least arguably.
A team stacked 8 deep at edge with garbage at RB and CB isn't going anywhere. Teams will work around the pass rush.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
A team stacked 8 deep at edge with garbage at RB and CB isn't going anywhere. Teams will work around the pass rush.
Except we’re not really deep at pass-rush & please do not group RB & CB together. We’ve been over this.