Rams, Saints to debut male cheerleaders

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rams, Saints to debut male cheerleaders

https://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/1581005

The Los Angeles Rams and New Orleans Saints will become the first two NFL teams to have men in their cheerleading squads this season.

While other teams employ stuntmen, the Rams and Saints are the first teams to have men dance as part of the cheerleading squad.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
I'm just not progressive enough I guess. Are women and gay guys really clamoring for male cheerleaders? Are the men out on the field not enough for them to look at? I just don't get who this is for?

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
College Football has had co-gendered spirit squads forever.

Got to lift Sparky up to do those push ups after all

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
I'm just not progressive enough I guess. Are women and gay guys really clamoring for male cheerleaders? Are the men out on the field not enough for them to look at? I just don't get who this is for?
I believe women now make up nearly half of all fans in the NFL.

Warnertop3

Just Getting Started
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Great. Now WarnerTop3 will be too busy to fill our board with garbage.

I’ll be back in a sec. guys, I have to run over to our board to throw out a few homophobic slurs....

...seriously though, we went over this on our board a couple months ago when it was announced. I don’t have a strong opinion one way or another.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I’ll be back in a sec. guys, I have to run over to our board to throw out a few homophobic slurs....

...seriously though, we went over this on our board a couple months ago when it was announced. I don’t have a strong opinion one way or another.
my strongest opinion on it was way back when the bible thumpers bullied the networks away from showing the cheerleaders on tv.... they used to give lots of nice footage of the ladies.... dont really show them at all now...so who cares

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my strongest opinion on it was way back when the bible thumpers bullied the networks away from showing the cheerleaders on tv.... they used to give lots of nice footage of the ladies.... dont really show them at all now...so who cares

But you get your fill of hot, sweaty men in skin tight pants, so there is that ;)

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This almost makes me want to watch the NFL again but I'm still protesting until all of the players are forced to kneel for the anthem.

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
I'm surprised this thread has went this well. Lots of restraint being used at least on my part. This is a punch line waiting to happen thread. I can't take it I have to do it. The Ram's fans must be happier than a queer with a bag full of dick's having male cheer leaders. There I feel better now. :beer:

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
I don’t get men cheerleaders but I also think there is no point to have cheerleaders at all anymore

gbrim21

Veteran
Reaction score
About time we got some equality around here, we all know males have been unfairly discriminated against in the cheerleading community. This is a huge win for the social justice warriors.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
College Football has had co-gendered spirit squads forever.

Got to lift Sparky up to do those push ups after all
With Herm in charge, I don't think you'll be needing to worry about those pushups for awhile.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cheerleaders are pointless in the NFL. They aren't even really cheering. Maybe if they actually riled up the crowd, did chants, you know....lead cheers.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Just told my wife of this news and she gave me an eye roll...lol

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk