R I S E ___ U P ___ D A R K ___ S I D E (2018)

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Cardinals can't justifiably stick by their receiving core at the moment. Everybody that's not named Larry Fitzgerald or Christian Kirk does not belong on a football team, especially not when Dez Bryant and Jeremy Maclin are both on the market.
>inb4 "they suck too!"
They suck a hell of a lot less than a guy who runs routes that make high schoolers seem competent and a guy who has all the speed in the world but no hands.

Wish we had John and/or Jaron Brown still. At least they could make plays at the position.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The worst part is, you can’t just hide from this either. So many seasons I wish I could just turn the cardinals off until the offseason. It’s so imbedded into your life if you live in the valley and watch or listen to local programming. Idk how Fitz keeps going, I want to quit as a fan and I put basically no effort into this team

I have never been a "I am done and won't watch this team this year." even through the most horrific of seasons. Yet, if Wilks had gone back to Bradford next week I would have quit for this season. I would not watch another minute of Sam Bradford stinking up the joint and his coach saying the though he was "playing well".

Coach speak is one thing, but if the Head Coach REALLY believed Sam was "playing well" in the first 2 games, he is officially the "worst" coach in franchise history. And that history is littered with some of the most incompetent coaches in the history of the NFL.

Puh-Leeze!

Red Dawn

Go Big Red!
Reaction score
Today feels like the shell-shocked hangover after the Monday Night Meltdown. We were excited by Rookie Hottub Matty's play early in the game, but da Bears prevailed in a heart-wrenching manner when Rackers missed the game winner.

For now, I'm wearing my Rosen-colored glasses. Go Big Red, 3 wins and we're at .500 :koolaid:

P.S. If Wilks starts Bradford next game I'll have to rethink this.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
"remember that year our gm got a dui, we won one game amazingly with josh rosen. remember that guy? we thought he was going to be the QBOTF, wow. who was our coach? he was out of the league a few years after. we had the worst offense of all time"

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wide receiver open downfield...and Rosen is sacked again.

Edmonds with a first down run...holding...add yards, repeat down.

Ugh. Ugh. Ugh.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Ugh.

Had a nightmare that we beat the Seahawks.
Wilks was retained.
Keim was retained.
Leftwich was left as OC.
We drafted 10th.
We took ILB Devin White at 10.

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Ugh.

Had a nightmare that we beat the Seahawks.
Wilks was retained.
Keim was retained.
Leftwich was left as OC.
We drafted 10th.
We took ILB Devin White at 10.

Is Devin White any good? I haven't seen a good ILB in so long on this team, I'm uncertain what they look like.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I don't believe Devin White is one of the 10 best players in the draft. I'm not sure he is in the top 20. However, he did just win the Butkus Award, and the NFL resumes of those players is pretty good.

The last 10 winners
2009 Rolando McClain Alabama
2010 Von Miller Texas A&M
2011 Luke Kuechly Boston College
2012 Manti Te'o Notre Dame
2013 C.J. Mosley Alabama
2014 Eric Kendricks UCLA
2015 Jaylon Smith Notre Dame
2016 Reuben Foster Alabama
2017 Roquan Smith Georgia
2018 Devin White LSU

He wouldn't be the worst pick, but I would prefer a guy on the DL or OL

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
I'll chime in ..we are a disaster, a joke, worst coached team since 1732...I'm just being Mr Obvious today