R I S E ___ U P ___ D A R K ___ S I D E (2016)

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here we go again...

R I S E ___ U P ___ D A R K ___ S I D E

:jedi:

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Awful, awful start to the season. Embarassing, to say the least. Oh well. Gotta go win next week. I'll probably put my laptop through my TV, though, if we play pansy football like that again.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I fear the defensive side of the ball will be a liability until Williams either gets better or is replaced. The coaching wasn't exactly top notch either

I will be at next weeks game, I have never seen the Cardinals lose in Univ of Phx stadium...so there is that.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hi Kerry:

I just don't think we can trade any more losses for our rookie corner's on-the-job-training.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
That's it! 0-16....first pick in the draft will be a punter and we will replace BA with McGinnis!!!!!
Hey when I go darkside I go ALL in...lol

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'm seeing a 9-7 season based on our depleted backfield, our second year DC not scheming to the best traits of his available personnel and our special teams continuing to suck.

Here comes 0-2.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
not dark yet for me, but there definitely be storm clouds on the horizon.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Too much talk of "Super Bowl Ring not Super Bowl" as our goal this year. This sure doesn't look like a playoff team.

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
I have never seen the Cardinals lose in Univ of Phx stadium...so there is that.
I have seen them lose at home once (Vikings 2008). We went to the Super Bowl that year, so there's that!

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'm seeing a 9-7 season based on our depleted backfield, our second year DC not scheming to the best traits of his available personnel and our special teams continuing to suck.

Here comes 0-2.

I am going to stand by my 9-7, which is not good given our roster. Hoping that we make adjustments by getting rid of the ST coach at the end of the year and a change at the DC position.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not so much mad as I am sad right now. This year is easily gonna be our best shot for a long time with Palmer and Fitz getting older, big contracts coming due at the end of the season for important pieces and what looked like a really nice schedule to take advantage of the first half of the season.

And we just look SOOOOO uninspired. I mean, outside of one GREAT quarter against Tampa, this team has looked listless.

And what's really sticking with me is Bellicheck's rightful slam of us being a Super Bowl team in our own mind. Maybe getting embarrassed last week finally wakes this team up, but we won't even know that for another month to see if they can do anything consistently.

Just kinda sucks right now after buying into the hype, which I'm
Usually loathe to do.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
8 & 8 - all things equal.

7 & 9 - if we're slightly unlucky

6 & 10 - If we're really unlucky

5 & 11 - Worst Case

9 & 7 - If we're a little lucky

10 & 6 - If we get all the breaks. Probably our best case scenario

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really hope we right this ship quickly. Otherwise, I predict a lot of hometown boos for the team on MNF. The fans are going to express their frustrations at some point and SAFE cannot toss all of us out of UOP.

The Cardinals can try to keep us silent by censoring the game banner (a very tame statement of constructive criticism, by the way), but they cannot keep us silent on prime time.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
10-6 if we completely turn it around, with maybe a wildcard game.

8-8 or maybe 9-7 is what I'm expecting at this point.

5-11 or 6-10 if we don't wake the eff up, and soon, or if Palmer's out for an extended period of time.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
10-6 if we completely turn it around, with maybe a wildcard game.

8-8 or maybe 9-7 is what I'm expecting at this point.

5-11 or 6-10 if we don't wake the eff up, and soon, or if Palmer's out for an extended period of time.

If we loose against the 49ers 5-11 is in the Cards ... :(

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Middle of the preseason I felt (and posted) that we are probably a 9 or 10 win team. I still believe that. We're 1 - 3 but it's not like we're being dominated. Losing Palmer for a game hurts but you can't really pick a better opponent for that loss than a 49ers team reeling from the loss of their best defensive player. I see the dark side if you're still hoping we'll win it all but to me, it's still koolaid time as far as being competitive and a possible playoff team.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Best case scenario 13-3... worst case scenario 1-15.

Most likely scenario - somewhere in between. :D