Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
RIP, Lenny the Cool a true "seventh son of a seventh son."

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
One of my favorites. Drafted him as my QB on my all time NFL league team a few years ago. Won the league with him and Jim Brown and Bobby Mitchell at RBs.

I first saw him play as a season ticket holder of the Dallas Texans as a kid. That was 1 year before my beloved team moved to K.C. No problem though. I soon moved to Hollywood and snuck (which I prefer over "sneaked") into the Colosseum to see him in S.B I. The Chiefs trailed the Pack 14-10 at the half and I bet one dollar that they would come back and win the game. Of course they didn't score another point in the 2nd half. I learned something about betting on football with that bet when I was 17.

Lenny was so good and may even still hold the record for season long completion %, although that was a long time ago so I am not sure of that.

Last edited:

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Same. I loved Inside the NFL with him and Nick Buoniconti. Dawson was very good at explaining and breaking down football in a non-technical way.
I know you’re a lot older than me but I remember it well n loved it too :)

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Same. I loved Inside the NFL with him and Nick Buoniconti. Dawson was very good at explaining and breaking down football in a non-technical way.
Big part of why I grew to love the game.