Quarterback on Netflix

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is what you will actually do.

You will lend credence to anything from the team that confirms your bias against Murray.

You will discount anything that is against your bias from the very same team

At the end of the year you will either crow about how right you were or say absolutely nothing.

The very very very very far last thing you will do is "be the first to admit you were wrong"

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

You will lend credence to anything from the team that confirms your bias against Murray.

At the end of the year you will either crow about how right you were or say absolutely nothing.

The very very very very far last thing you will do is "be the first to admit you were wrong"
That's really calling me out when you have no idea on what I will do

I stand by what I said and I will be very happy to see him progress

I want KM to be the best he can be and to do everything he can to improve

He can be even better than he was

What's wrong with that?

Ask Brady or Kobe if they didn't do everything they could to improve

Like I said KM is doing really well in his physical come back and that's a great thing

But he still has flaws and needs to work on those areas which are mental like reading a defense

Kurt Warner knew where every receiver was on every play and threw them open after going through his reads

Do I expect KM to do this?

That level would be nice, but even knowing where your guys are supposed to be and not waiting until they are open to throw

He has the skills to be elite, but he needs to fine tune his game to get there

JG is working with him, but it's up to KM how far he will go

And yes I will compliment him when he starts learning to read a defense instead of relying on running around like playground ball

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No you won't that's ******** your mind is already made up
No it isn't

That's really calling me out

Is this what we are supposed to do on this board?

I have never attacked a poster and I have the right express how I feel even if it's not all Kool aid

Using swear words to call me out is not normal

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

You get the hat trick of: :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No it isn't

That's really calling me out

Is this what we are supposed to do on this board?

I have never attacked a poster and I have the right express how I feel even if it's not all Kool aid

Using swear words to call me out is not normal

You will lend credence to anything from the team that confirms your bias against Murray. - You put out the "paging Kyler Murray" post based on things from the team that say he doesn't study.

You will discount anything that is against your bias from the very same team - This year, there have been numerous reports from numerous sources that he has put in a ton of work in rehab and in the film room yet you have chosen to completely ignore it.

You can absolutely pick and choose whatever you choose to count or discount but it is just bullpuckey that you will be the first to admit you are wrong because you aren't weighing information from the same source in the same manner.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I stand by what I said and I will be very happy to see him progress

This right here is why your prior statement of "You will be the first" is puckey.

He has already progressed. From a maturity standpoint its not even the same guy at this point.

The same lineman that said he has work to do last year this year says he has done the work.

The same QB that spent all his time in Texas spent basically the entire off season in Arizona and around the team.

The same QB that needed a study clause is now studying all the time.

You won't be first at congratulating any of it because you don't even see it now.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Until then I will continue to call him out
You have said this about 47 times in 15 different threads regarding the guy whether it’s related to the topic or not during the off-season lol how are you not bored of regurgitating the same thing over & over again?

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You won't be first at congratulating any of it because you don't even see it now.
What's there to see?

He's not practicing and hasn't played a down under NFL speed yet after the surgery

Where are the articles saying he's been in the film room? All I've heard is the physical aspect

I would like to read them

JG has stated he's going to make him learn to read a defense. We'll see

I want him to succeed and to elevate his game as much as anyone because he's the QB for my team

I admit I have pounded it home and I will lay off the KM comments until he starts to play again

Come to the gameday threads and you will see when I comment on his play. Bad and good

nidan

Oscar
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Until he shows me otherwise that's the treatment he gets

Missouri (show me)
Define show me, Does he have to video and post all his film study

The point being you will NEVER have the proof you want as you will not believe anything people tell you as you have already decided

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I haven't seen it yet, but I read where they want to do a season 2 and are having a hard time finding QBs to commit to it.
KM to star and discuss the “merits of ‘Call of Duty’ in prepping for NFL games.” :rockon:

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

This is the way of ASFN.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

“Every time you go into an offseason, for me at least, I look at guys like MJ and Kobe and how they diagnose their game,” Hurts said. “Obviously two different sports, but trying to get better at my strengths and then turning my weaknesses into my strengths. I’ve always been a unique player. But embracing the rarity of being a true triple-threat. . . . Throwing, running, and mind. For a long time people said guys like me couldn’t think or couldn’t process. Trying to put that to sleep.”

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson