QB 1 (?) Josh Dobbs

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
This is why Dobbs is so likable. He isn't afraid to poke fun at himself. Between the dart throwing post and this jersey post it's hard not to root for the kid.

Great underdog story too. Prior to the NYG game, about four people on planet earth believed in Josh Dobbs and that included himself and his mom.

Last edited:

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I was super-skeptical Garth, based on JD's past numbers. Very, very glad that he's exceeded all expectations.

Origin story for your name please sir! :)
Crimson, I'm not sure what you're asking. Please explain?

P.S. While it seems that JD, after his playing days, has an interest in Aeronautics, but if he changes his mind, he seems to have a lot of qualities that you look for in a coach.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Like I did with the "Josh Dobbs sucks" takes I'm going to have to say let's not get carried away.

He had a good game, and he's playing well. But QB's like Dobbs are inconsistent and limited when required to operate outside the script.

There are probably going to be some bad games. We might even see one on Sunday.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Like I did with the "Josh Dobbs sucks" takes I'm going to have to say let's not get carried away.

He had a good game, and he's playing well. But QB's like Dobbs are inconsistent and limited when required to operate outside the script.

Agree

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score

He will probably never be great. However, he’s efficient, he’s seeing the field, reading his progressions and you have to say he’s fearless.
He will undoubtedly be our best backup qb for this team.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He will probably never be great. However, he’s efficient, he’s seeing the field, reading his progressions and you have to say he’s fearless.
He will undoubtedly be our best backup qb for this team.

For sure, but I would caveat this with "at the moment". Guys like Dobbs can often catch fire for short spells until they get figured out. Or they can be inconsistent.

No doubt he will be a good backup though.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For sure, but I would caveat this with "at the moment". Guys like Dobbs can often catch fire for short spells until they get figured out. Or they can be inconsistent.

No doubt he will be a good backup though.
The 49ers will make us look very ordinary. We will be burying Dobbs by Monday morning clamoring for the return of Kyler. It’s the nature of being a fan.
I see us losing 31-17. But if the 49 er’s score with 2minutes left it will mean it was a close game.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We should be losing to SF and that's not just my opinion, but also what the pro's in Las Vegas think. It won't affect my opinion about the Cardinals. I'll wait to see how we react to a loss.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The 49ers will make us look very ordinary. We will be burying Dobbs by Monday morning clamoring for the return of Kyler. It’s the nature of being a fan.
I see us losing 31-17. But if the 49 er’s score with 2minutes left it will mean it was a close game.
I would consider any loss short of a blow out to be a huge step forward for this organization and team.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

You’re not wrong. But he beat the Cowboys. We hate the Cowboys. Whether we’re 13-4 or 2 and 15, the Cowboys must be beaten.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard