Q a HOF semi finalist….

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I expect him to make it. Super Bowl Winner. 3x pro bowler. Walter Payton Man of the Year winner. Currently 14th all-time in receiving yards, 9th all-time in receptions.

It seems crazy that all we could get for a future hall of famer in his prime was a 3rd round pick.

Imagine that.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I expect him to make it. Super Bowl Winner. 3x pro bowler. Walter Payton Man of the Year winner. Currently 14th all-time in receiving yards, 9th all-time in receptions.

It seems crazy that all we could get for a future hall of famer in his prime was a 3rd round pick.

Imagine that.
I hope he does…

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I dont think Q gets in first ballot... but I think Freeney will get in this time

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Is he a part of the Ring of Honor here?

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Yea, great career, but I’ll be shocked. Don’t think there was ever a point where Q was looked at as a top 5 WR in the league.
I get your point, but there are other metrics that Anquan has that put him head and shoulders above anyone else. Mr. Football for the state of Florida in HS. Switched positions in college and excelled. His 1st ever pro game. Blowing his face apart to return in mere weeks. His incredible highlights. Q came to play every day.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Are they friends? Larry won't be an inductee if Q goes in on the first ballot.

I wonder if Kurt does. Maybe Ray Lewis.
Ah, I didn’t consider that the introduction had to be another current jacket. It could be either Kurt or Ray.

And yes, Larry and Anquan are close friends.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are they friends? Larry won't be an inductee if Q goes in on the first ballot.
Haven’t players had family members introduce them? Is that a requirement if another player?

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Players don’t wear a hat or helmet in the Hall of Fame. I wonder who introduces him tho.
They’ll change that just in time for Q, then change it back right after.
Parris Johnson will go on IR shortly after to commemorate the entire experience.

We are schlepping around in the dark with bare feet, and the football gods are chucking handfuls of random Lego, trying not to laugh.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
They’ll change that just in time for Q, then change it back right after.
Parris Johnson will go on IR shortly after to commemorate the entire experience.

We are schlepping around in the dark with bare feet, and the football gods are chucking handfuls of random Lego, trying not to laugh.
He'll name all of his old teams but leave off Arizona and the Bidwills. Or he'll mention Bill but not Michael.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Anquan is the original QAnqan? Who knew.

Not a first ballot guy but will eventually get there

Reaction score
A lot of sour grapes here; let it go, fellas!

As for making the HOF, other Semi-finalist for 2024 include WR's:
Tory Holt (10th time)
Andre Johnson (3rd time)
Steve Smith Sr. (3rd time)
Hines Ward (8th time)
Reggie Wayne (5th time)

Not that I agree, but I could see each of them making it before Q! Boldin is a legend among Cardinals fans; among all NFL fans, not so much. I would be very surprised if he makes it, ever.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I get your point, but there are other metrics that Anquan has that put him head and shoulders above anyone else. Mr. Football for the state of Florida in HS. Switched positions in college and excelled. His 1st ever pro game. Blowing his face apart to return in mere weeks. His incredible highlights. Q came to play every day.
with zero pain killers

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score

If you have to bring up HS accolades for the pro football HOF then he’s not a HOF’er.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you have to bring up HS accolades for the pro football HOF then he’s not a HOF’er.
NFL offensive rookie of the year
NFL Walter Payton man of the year
3 time pro bowler
Played in two SBs and is a SB champion
Top 10 league history in in receptions
Top 15 league history in Yards
Dominating Post season performance en route to the SB championship in 2012.
Plenty of memorable moments in game from dazzling plays to punishing the defense… He is and always has been talked highly of in any and all media settings Ive ever heard him talked about.

Boldin was Instrumental in Establishing the NFL Players Coalition​

As a founding member of the NFL Players Coalition, Anquan Boldin played a crucial role in advocating for social justice and reform. The coalition focuses on addressing issues related to criminal justice reform, education, and community-police relations.

He has one helluva resume. Better than some WRs that are currently in the HOF. While I don’t see him as first ballot. I could def see him making it at some point. It does hurt that there is a log jam of WRs currently waiting to get in.