Punter?

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Feely was 24 for 27 last season. Now he suddenly can't be trusted to make a kick. Since the only thing that changed was the holder I'd have to look there first.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Feely was 24 for 27 last season. Now he suddenly can't be trusted to make a kick. Since the only thing that changed was the holder I'd have to look there first.

or we can blame Kolb...he did get his uni # :D

OP
OP
Jersey Girl

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I refuse to get all upset about freaking kickers, wake up- our defense is killing us right now...be it the players or probably the coacking, hopefully in a few more game they will improve

Wake up yourself. Feely makes those kicks are we aren't looking at one win.

And, if we have a better punter, then we give the opponent a longer field.

It's not our most glaring problem, but it is still a problem.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Wake up yourself. Feely makes those kicks are we aren't looking at one win.

And, if we have a better punter, then we give the opponent a longer field.

It's not our most glaring problem, but it is still a problem.

The guy kicking FGs for your team is a critical element given the close nature of most of the games in the NFL.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I keep remembering those posts that supposedly proved statistically, Graham was in decline. However, I'm more into how a player performs on the field. I liked Graham as a punter and I never remember him being a weak link on the Cardinals team. He should never have been let go.

In regard to Feely, I'm sure there are better FA kickers out there. I do not feel comfortable with him kicking FGs. Also his leg strength appears questionable.

Anyway, the Cardinals defense played well enough to get a win today. It's the offense that let us down. Too bad the Cardinals did not have a RB that consistently get the Cardinals a yard when needed.

Redmark

Registered
Reaction score
You all realize the wind was blowing like 40mph during parts of that game? I'm sure the first miss sailed wide because of x-wind at field level. The one he made was not a thing of beauty either. Very wobbly and just kind of shanked it in. Hauschka's 50 yarder was straight in with wind behind him. Under those conditions I tend to give Jay a pass and say nice try. Same for short punt out of bounds. Wind was blowing 40 mph in his face.

Last edited: