Reaction score
Here is a player that has not been talked about much on the board. He

had 9.5 sacks and 13 TFL. This 6 foot 4 300 pounder is gaining momentum

going into the draft and could be a player we look at if we go Pryor or

Ford in the first.

sundevil04

AZ Cardinals Mortgage Guy
Reaction score
The only thing that would scare me about him is that he played next to Clowney. With O lines paying so much attention to Clowney, how much of quarrels production was from having Clowney next to him?

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I watched Quarles all year; he had a nice season, but what scares me about him is that most of his weight looks like it's in his midsection. I don't like him until about the third round and view him as at worst a good rotational d-lineman.

South Carolina continues to pump out quality d-lineman to go along with DBs, OL, and TEs. They've historically been a really good WR school too (Sterling Sharpe, Marcus Robinson, Robert Brooks, Sidney Rice, and Alshon Jeffery).

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Wonder if he has any relation to Shelton Quarles who played LB for the Buccaneers... I think he was from Tennessee and played for Vandy

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Wonder if he has any relation to Shelton Quarles who played LB for the Buccaneers... I think he was from Tennessee and played for Vandy

No, Kelcy is from Greenwood, SC.

South Carolina is filled with football talent. Per Capita probably some of the highest in the nation. Clowney and Lattimore were both South Carolina boys.