Preseason week 2 kc football team vs Cardinals pregame thread. Aug 16 - Aug 20 2021

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
they might be started by people you have on ignore. Threads started by ignored posters don’t come up on the page, except for the Latest Posts on the right side.
You might be on to something... gotta update my list! :biglaugh:

...dave

Big D

...and STILL...
Reaction score
Ok I have to be that guy that after one piss poor preseason performance has to say that I’m so tired of Murray’s pouting and immaturity. Kyler talked about how he didn’t want to play in Preseason all week as if it’s somehow beneath him and then the second things aren’t going 100% his way the pouting and looking at other guys like hey it’s not my fault kicked in. His careless ball handling caused a loose football once again. Then out of nowhere he limps off the field at halftime as if to say see I told you.

Meanwhile the guy across the field who has won an MVP and SB ring not to mention is considered to be the best at the position if not best player in the league in general just keeps on balling out no pouting, no bad body language. Oh and he’s another K2 protege. He easily lasted longer than Murray. You would think Kyler would see that example and want to duplicate if not somehow surpass what Mahomes is doing but no it’s more about I don’t want to play in preseason.

Murray seriously needs to grow up and drop the immature routine he has been accustomed to presenting in front of coach cool guy Kliff and been let get away with. It’s time for lil dude to grow up.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Ok I have to be that guy that after one piss poor preseason performance has to say that I’m so tired of Murray’s pouting and immaturity. Kyler talked about how he didn’t want to play in Preseason all week as if it’s somehow beneath him and then the second things aren’t going 100% his way the pouting and looking at other guys like hey it’s not my fault kicked in. His careless ball handling caused a loose football once again. Then out of nowhere he limps off the field at halftime as if to say see I told you.

Meanwhile the guy across the field who has won an MVP and SB ring not to mention is considered to be the best at the position if not best player in the league in general just keeps on balling out no pouting, no bad body language. Oh and he’s another K2 protege. He easily lasted longer than Murray. You would think Kyler would see that example and want to duplicate if not somehow surpass what Mahomes is doing but no it’s more about I don’t want to play in preseason.

Murray seriously needs to grow up and drop the immature routine he has been accustomed to presenting in front of coach cool guy Kliff and been let get away with. It’s time for lil dude to grow up.
Well said. Kyler just doesn't put off leadership vibes. Talented dude, but not the voice of a team just yet.

That said, I'm ten years older than him. Leadership styles change. Maybe his style is the right way to go.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

Lol murray was running for his life and mahomes had time. Monstrously different scenarios. Also when they interviewed Murray later in the game he was smiling and upbeat. Your entire post wreaks of just murray hate.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If Kyler is showing “pouting” behavior in Week 1 of the regular season & so forth then yea it’s time worry & needs to stop.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard