PREDICTION: We still win game 5.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
If they want Barbosa to come off the bench, then they will most definitely start:

Nash
Bell
Jones
Marion
Thomas

No question about it.

mribnik

Reaction score
Jumaine Jones should be able to get a few minutes. Pike played a few games toward the end of the season and should be able to keep the Spurs defenders honest at least. I can't wait for game 5. The fans better be twice as loud as the Golden State fans were.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
This is really a NO WIN situation for the Spurs. If the Suns win game 5 and the series they become instant legends and the Spurs dynasty is over.

If the Suns win game 5 and the series this becomes another tainted Spurs win with a big symbolic ASTERISK attached. People will say, "Yeah the Spurs won 4 championships but one was in a strike season and another was handed to them by David Stern."

The only way the Spurs can legitimize a win is to lose game 5 then come back and win the last 2.

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
this is where having such a limited personnel hurts us. rose has ben phenominal in the finals before, so maybe he can step it up here. James Jones needs to find his shot, and banks can probably do a decent job on parker (remember that he DID do well on baron davis). if those things happen and the double is good on duncan, we got a shot.

also take this into account:

how many teams around the nba (the spurs namely) have footage on the suns bench players? they probably have bo idea how to guard them, and that may actually work in the suns favor.

Last edited:

HooverDam

Reaction score
If they want Barbosa to come off the bench, then they will most definitely start:

Nash
Bell
Jones
Marion
Thomas

No question about it.

Yah, I think thats the way to go. It gives the Suns more size and rebounding, which they will obviously need. And I just think LB plays better coming off the bench as a spark plug type player.

I really think the Suns can still win game 5, they'll be on such a high, and the crowd should be pumped, there is a chance. Never say never.

Michael

The buzz is back!
Reaction score
I don't see the Spurs giving away this game. It should be an auto-win for them.

If that team of dirty ****** somehow loses, they'll be the league's laughingstock.

Hard to believe, the Suns get punished for a reaction to a Spurs' hard foul.

It's just not right.

mcgophers

Reaction score
I can't wait for this game. I know the players have got to be pissed off and will come out on fire.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've already mentioned it before but does anyone know what tens players the suns have eligible to play? I saw on TV that the Suns would not be able to activate any players. Anyway, if any one knows, I would like to see it. I suspect Jumaine Jones and perhaps Marks may be on the inactive list. Thanks.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard