Power rankings?

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cowboys and Jets are both 2-0 and behind us in that ranking

6. Arizona Cardinals (2-0, LW: 11)

It's possible Arizona beat the two worst teams in the NFL in Weeks 1 and 2. Doesn't mean they're good, doesn't mean they're bad, it just means we don't know a ton yet.

Last edited:

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
PFT’s Week Three Power Rankings

5. Cardinals (2-0; No. 8): Some folks in Chicago may be starting to think the wrong team moved out of town.

And....

31. Saints (0-2; No. 23): Unless Drew Brees can also play defense at a high level, whether he plays or not shouldn’t really matter much.

32. Bears (0-2; No. 28): Not that long ago, coach John Fox lost 43-8 to the Seahawks at a neutral site and with a much better team.

Last edited:
OP
OP
jmt

jmt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The Bears and Saints were not ranked 32 and 31 when the season started. I don't care who you play or where but at this point no team 0-2 should be ranked ahead of a team 2-0.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
I agree we don't have a clue how good we are yet.

O seems explosive but they missed Ellington last week. D seems week at LB and have seen zero pass rush. Kinda scary right now

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Zero credibility. I don't even care if it's us you can't have teams that are 0-2 ahead of teams that are 2-0. Seriously.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Frank Schwab is a Seattle Fanboy and has been for years.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ings-cardinals-enter-top-three-eagles-plummet

#3 on NFL.com

I agree though, while I think that Seattle will get it together, just like last year, at this point in the season having them ranked above us (or the Rams for that matter) is just ridiculous at this point in the season and shows strong Homerism by whomever did that ranking. Oh well who cares. We wouldn't know what to do with respect if we ever got it anyways lol.

Also, how can the Pats not be number 1? I like the Packers too they are a great team but all the Pats have done is win the Superbowl and looked totally unbeatable in their first 2 games. lol

Last edited:

Capital Card

The Kobayashi of Kool-Aid
Reaction score
This is a pretty good site..they list all the major power rankings..

http://www.realclearsports.com/power_rankings/2015/NFL/9_16_2015.html

That is a pretty good site. They have us and Seattle as tied at 5. I think both Denver and Dallas are going to drop a bit as the season wears on, though Dallas can climb back into it once they get their Romo and their wideout back.

Seems weird having us up that high, but not sure who below us belongs in front of us.

NE and GB definitely belong as 1 and 2.

Go Cards!!!

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Todd Bowles off to a good start in NY.

The realclear power rankings arent updated for this week yet. Looks like we will be #4 with Seattle dropping and maybe Dallas.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll ask here because I don't see another thread that's pertinent... What happened to Easterbrook's weekly TMQ? I can't find it. Really enjoyed it over the years.

TigToad

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Have people not watched the Cowboys games? Their ranking is the truly unbelievable part. They looked awful, twice, and are now without their two best offensive players. They are a lucky 2-0. They are probably a playoff team because of the division, but not a top 5 team at all.

NashDishesDimes

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
ESPN has Cards ranked at number 3, right where they deserve to be in my opinion, that is until we jump to #1 by week 5..