Posts marked read

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Reclassified under Title II as a utility.
http://www.digitaltrends.com/web/fcc-reclassify-broadband-title-ii-explained/

Verizon shouldn't be specifically screwing with this server, but I'm not knowledgeable enough about the details on why Verizon is throttling the forum server.
so it passed in the good way and companies are trying to circumvent it and still do what they want. With that being said, this should not be allowed by law at this time to throttle certain websites.

SO91

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
so it passed in the good way and companies are trying to circumvent it and still do what they want. With that being said, this should not be allowed by law at this time to throttle certain websites.

Can't say if it's right or wrong, but if it shouldn't be happening and it is, then maybe there should be a complaint to the FCC about it. Not sure how that process works, or if it's warranted in this case.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can't say if it's right or wrong, but if it shouldn't be happening and it is, then maybe there should be a complaint to the FCC about it. Not sure how that process works, or if it's warranted in this case.
The net neutrality law that passed made it so that broadband providers cannot pick and choose who gets full speed and who does not so if Verizon is throttling certain websites, to my knowledge they are breaking the rules.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like we're working normally again. Thanks!

OP
OP
MrYeahBut

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll put this here instead of making new thread...

On the old site software, you could go to your profile and under an attachments link
you could find pics you had posted previously, just find it in the list of attachments,
click on it and then copy the URL and re-post it... any one know where the previous
attachments are located now?

LWM

Tech Support Admin
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
New menu option here:

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
MrYeahBut

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
New menu option here:

You must be registered for see images attach

Well, that's exactly where I expected them to be, but I swear it wasn't there before, I looked, like, 10 times.... Thanks!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard