POLL: Sean Payton in 2023 (Officially Going to Denver)

Should Cardinals pursue Sean Payton after the season?

• Yes

Votes: 175 85.0%
  • No

Votes: 31 15.0%

• Total voters

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm not really sure I want a guy that's sold himself around the league trying to get the most money and comes to see us last (despite us requesting permissions over 2 weeks ago) when all other options seemed to have dried up.

Not sure we should be happy with being the football version of the drunk guy in a bar going home with the homely looking chick as a consolation after all the hotties he hit on first turned him down.

Still getting the action. No shame in that.

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
I'm all in on Payton but I hope this doesn't turn into Buddy Ryan or Dennis Green V2.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I went last week on a visit to family. Had been years. Was good to see how far theyve come. Food wasnt as good as the old days. Tacos Chelo on Roosevelt was excellent. THREAD HIJACK!
I'm a fan of deep-fried tacos. My opinion living in LA is that Arizona has a lot more sit-down Mexican restaurants while LA is just a bunch of taco stands. Every time I go back to the Valley, I eat Arizona Mexican at least a few days.

OP
OP
Totally_Red

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
I hope they can find a way to hire Payton, especially if it doesn't involve a 1st or 2nd this year. He'd be the most accomplished coaching hire since, forever?
The good: a better coached team.
The bad: higher season ticket prices.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Have the Cardinals ever hired a head coach with a Super Bowl victory on their resume (as a head coach)?
In Arizona only Denny Green and I guess BA were actually former HC's. Everyone else I can think of was a coordinator, before AZ hired them.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I miss Filibertos.
Even if you want cheap and quick Filibertos should be far from your top choice.

Check out Someburros next time you're in town. If you want a quick breakfast burrito to go nothing tops Los Favoritos.