POLL: Sean Payton in 2023 (Officially Going to Denver)

Should Cardinals pursue Sean Payton after the season?

• Yes

Votes: 175 85.0%
  • No

Votes: 31 15.0%

• Total voters

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Hedging your bets in my opinion.

Well, if, as the Snake says, they've already agreed to compensation and staff, we are a step away from a signature.

Maybe there's another dimension of negotiation I'm missing, but can't see why MB makes the personal flight to Dallas to pick up Quinn in these circumstances.

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
Well, if, as the Snake says, they've already agreed to compensation and staff, we are a step away from a signature.

Maybe there's another dimension of negotiation I'm missing, but can't see why MB makes the personal flight to Dallas to pick up Quinn in these circumstances.
If the Saints play hardball and want two number ones MB may want Quinn instead.

OP
OP
Totally_Red

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Even if Michael agreed to the coordinators, a minority candidate would have be interviewed (if Payton's choices aren't minorities). At least that is my understanding of the updated Rooney rule.

OP
OP
Totally_Red

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
I personally would say it’s a done deal except Payton didn’t say it. Bidwill said yes to what he wanted was what I was told so I’m hoping to here something tomorrow.
Can we assume Monti is on board?

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If the Saints play hardball and want two number ones MB may want Quinn instead.

But, again, we've been told that the Saints told those who called what they expected. MB isn't taking this meeting blindly, as such. So... either the deal is, in fact, largely in place, or tomorrow's meeting is a 'save face' courtesy call and Quinn is the choice taken.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm not really sure I want a guy that's sold himself around the league trying to get the most money and comes to see us last (despite us requesting permissions over 2 weeks ago) when all other options seemed to have dried up.

Not sure we should be happy with being the football version of the drunk guy in a bar going home with the homely looking chick as a consolation after all the hotties he hit on first turned him down.

Minski

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'm not really sure I want a guy that's sold himself around the league trying to get the most money and comes to see us last (despite us requesting permissions over 2 weeks ago) when all other options seemed to have dried up.

Not sure we should be happy with being the football version of the drunk guy in a bar going home with the homely looking chick as a consolation after all the hotties he hit on first turned him down.

Yes but just maybe that homely looking chick is better for a long term relationship where she looks after the kids, teaches them all about the X's and O's and ensures they grow up right and kicking ass at football

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Yes but just maybe that homely looking chick is better for a long term relationship where she looks after the kids, teaches them all about the X's and O's and ensures they grow up right and kicking ass at football

Yeah, and name one young, dumb, full of cum guy who understands this?

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Why do you assume the Broncos and Panthers and Texans are better teams (hotties) than the Cards - cause I don't see that - they all seem to suck to me.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Why do you assume the Broncos and Panthers and Texans are better teams (hotties) than the Cards - cause I don't see that - they all seem to suck to me.

I don't.

But it seems Payton does considering we requested him weeks ago but he's only just meeting us last.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score

The girls all get prettier at closing time...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose