Plummer's days in Denver done

Diamondback Jay

Psalms 23:1
Reaction score
Broncos | Plummer's days with team over
Mon, 1 Jan 2007 08:41:10 -0800

Mike Klis and Bill Williamson, of the Denver Post, report Denver Broncos QB Jake Plummer has told teammates and friends he will not return to the team next season and serve as a backup to QB Jay Cutler. Plummer will look to find a starting job with another NFL team.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Raiders? Cleveland? Detroit? Chiefs(Green isn't getting any younger)? Minnesota(Jackson isn't ready yet)? Green Bay(Favre retiring?)?

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope he goes somewhere and has success, jake is the man.

vinnymac

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
a starting qb position would be tampa bay or the raidiers. that is just off the top of my head and possibly carolina. those are just a few places. there are plenty of places looking for a good veteran back-up. such as new england, cardinals, seattle, rams, saints, etc..... i wouldn't mind jake coming back to the desert to be the back-up if warner retires.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rumor in Denver is that Kubiak has seen enough of Carr and will bring in Plummer while they look for a long-term answer. Just a rumor, though. Not sure where it started other than Kubiak's success with Jake (the only NFL coach to have success with him).

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I hope he doesn't go to Dallas or Oakland.

I like Jake, and hope he does well, but I hate 3 teams, Denver, Dallas and Oakland. I don't want him back in AZ, but I know he's not coming here.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Maybe he would be successful in the CFL?:)

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
ew england, cardinals, seattle, rams, saints, etc..... i wouldn't mind jake coming back to the desert to be the back-up if warner retires.
Warner isnt gunna walk away from 4 mill per to hold a clip board. I could see the Cards trading him to a team that he could get a chance to start.

Plummer will never play for AZ again.

NYCARDS

Registered
Reaction score
How about Chicago? Grossman is awful but the Bears win despite him.

Divide Et Impera

Reaction score
Re-uniting him with Jones? That would be great :biglaugh:. Chances are they'd both make the Pro Bowl next year and the Cards would be the talk of the town yet again....

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard