Please, Tell Me All About Beanie Not Being Injury Prone

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They're good reporters. But not much on investigative reporting on the team. Probably not their job. Mainly just bland stuff anyone could write and avoid controversy at all costs most of the time. Urban likely has no choice as he's on the Cards payroll. Compared to the guys in Austin who cover the Longhorns those two are really tame. Most breaking news and insightful information on the Cards seems to come from National guys like Sando.

To be fair with somers, I remember him reporting something on Wilson and Wilson firing back at him to the point where it seemed Wilson wanted to beat his ass. Not a good tactic to piss of players if you want to get good information all the time and that may be the angle he takes.

Jerky does a good job too

jaguarpaw81

All Star
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Those are some serious accusations without proof.

So Wells is sitting out right now cause Whiz told Wells to sit out is what you are saying ?

Jesus SMEL, really? Whiz forced beanie to lie about his injury? You have noticed that beanie refuses to talk about his injuries right? thats not whiz or all players would be quiet about their injuries. You are delusional.

Lol, when are you guys gonna start ignoring her??? Smelly is Finkle/Einhorn and has yet to say a sensible thing since coming here.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol, when are you guys gonna start ignoring her??? Smelly is Finkle/Einhorn and has yet to say a sensible thing since coming here.

SMEL is a guy and I already did months ago but you still see when people quote it.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Lies

You guys must have selective memory? BEANIE WELLS was 21 years old when he had surgery after being hurt late in the preseason game? I posted where Whiz dressed him down after Beanie finally told the press after weeks of eating crap, it was surgery not a bruise!

21 years old and your head coach telling everybody that would listen, that it was a bruise and pretty much that you were a piece of crap loser who was not tough enough to platy throgh a bruise.

I remember Beanie being a guest on a local tv station, And them drilling him about "the bruise" He was uncomfortable lying like a dog to his new community, but it is what it is.

I think whis developed this star RB exactly wrong, just like Leinart, DA, Hall, Skelton, Bartell, Cody Brown, Buster Davis, Deuce, Levi
What other coach would toss max Hall in there and throw 66% of the time.

it is Whisenstupid! He hasn't developed 1 player to the point where another team would give anything for them! They have all lost value since the exodus after the SB, as we sign stupid ex steeler busts.

Heres the link- You guys act like I'm making this stuff up!

http://www.azcardinals.com/news-and...n-Beanie/e5ca29ac-2e74-4958-8708-0b8561c762dd

Wells, the team’s No. 1 pick in 2009, is a bigger target than Hightower, especially as people wait for more from the run game. Wells has heard the comments that he isn’t doing enough, that he is injury-prone.

To these he just shakes his head – smiling, of course – saying everyone has a right to their opinion but that injuries happen and there was nothing he could have done to prevent the knee injury.

“I want to play hard,” Wells said, “and be productive for this football team.”​

http://www.azcardinals.com/news-and...To-Third/51f2b8ee-17cc-46a2-89ad-34fda98efbfc

BEANIE’S BACK?

Technically, running back Beanie Wells
You must be registered for see images
was limited in practice Wednesday on the knee injury that certainly seems to be something more than the simple bruise mentioned a couple of weeks back. But there seems to be more optimism Wells will indeed return Sunday for his first regular-season appearance in 2010.

“I didn't do team (part of practice) just because they didn't want to pound on me too much but we plan to increase a bit more each day,” Wells said, adding he was “good.”

“It seems like it's a broken record now,” coach Ken Whisenhunt said. “We're saying the same thing (as last week) but I think he'll do a lot more in practice (Thursday) if there's not any swelling or reaction to what he did today. He did more today than he's ever done (the past few weeks). I expect him to be more integrated into practice (Thursday) if we don't have a setback.”

Whisenhunt cautioned things can always change, but Wells sounded confident he’d play against the Raiders.

"I think this offense can go through me, definitely," Wells said.

SMEL is a guy and I already did months ago but you still see when people quote it.

azmike74

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I think whis developed this star RB exactly wrong, just like Leinart, DA, Hall, Skelton, Bartell, Cody Brown, Buster Davis, Deuce, Levi
What other coach would toss max Hall in there and throw 66% of the time.

it is Whisenstupid! He hasn't developed 1 player to the point where another team would give anything for them! They have all lost value since the exodus after the SB, as we sign stupid ex steeler busts.

Smel, I don't think I've ever said a whole lot to you and in fact I like reading your stuff. I ask you to read closely what I have quoted because you just typed it not too long ago. I ask that you read it and confirm that you believe it.

You see, DA was a veteran and we got what we expected when we signed him (well, a little less than we expected), Brown and Davis were bad draft picks so no one had a chance to develop them, and as far as putting Max Hall in the game, you know that he backed up DA, right?

To your second paragraph: I suppose that Calais Campbell, D Wash, Sam Acho and Greg Toler were not developed by Whiz?

Dude, I get a kick out of your posts but be honest with yourself, perhaps you are not seeing things with open eyes.

THESMEL

Reaction score
I regress

Yes good point CC has increased in value under Whiz!

I like Dwash alot and think He has held his value at a middle 2nd round pick, I'm not sure were getting a 1st round pick in a trade for Dwash, but maybe?
drafted behind Dan Williams who has plummeted as did Branch and Watson at NT.
Acho? potential not proven
Toler? was a shaky starter at CB? I like him but I'm talking about tradable value!
Kolb has dived in value so far

Skelton has rose but what would another team give for Skelton?

I just don't see alot of increased team personell value? do you think other teams would trade their best starter for them?

It is no secret I think cutting Leinart was the stupidest thing I ever saw, how anyone can defend it after DA Max Hall's performnce escapes me. Skelton is right on schedule from fordham and I have not given up on Kolb at all, But we way over paid for Kolb out of desperation because Whiz whiffed on every QB he kept.

I don't disagree with getting Kolb, but would rather have got Mcnabb with Skelton learning behind him. I'm allowed being wrong but that is my honest opinion.

I don't like the way Whiz treats star players, it is unnecassary roughness and gets the worse out of them. AW is my hero.
But Q, Edge, beanie, Deuce, Branch, Levi, Kurt many many stars,

Name another coach that assasinates character like Whiz does? Maybe Parcells on certain but not all his players.

Whiz talks calmly but acts irradict, blaming all the players and units across the board after 2010-when everybody knows that when you are last in every statistcal category on both sides of the ball with every unit.

The Head Coach has screwed the pooch on his staff and did not have his team prepared for profession football. I feel we had great talent, I know for a fact we had alot of talent that went to the SB.

I think and hope we have a chance to return to the playoffs and SB contention this year, But it all rides on Beanie and RWILL through these unoped eyes, Fitz alone can not and has not done it, rested defense, Play acyion, moderate run production will.

If we get top 10 run game and defense, with Fitz We are SB contenders, but we need to be top 10 in rush attempts to have that chance- hence Miller must have a reckoning.

Smel, I don't think I've ever said a whole lot to you and in fact I like reading your stuff. I ask you to read closely what I have quoted because you just typed it not too long ago. I ask that you read it and confirm that you believe it.

You see, DA was a veteran and we got what we expected when we signed him (well, a little less than we expected), Brown and Davis were bad draft picks so no one had a chance to develop them, and as far as putting Max Hall in the game, you know that he backed up DA, right?

To your second paragraph: I suppose that Calais Campbell, D Wash, Sam Acho and Greg Toler were not developed by Whiz?

Dude, I get a kick out of your posts but be honest with yourself, perhaps you are not seeing things with open eyes.

Last edited:

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I have never seen Wells as a long term option at RB for the Cards, but I can't blame him or any other football player out there whose bodies just can't handle the beating. I hope he is ready for the season, and can combine with Ryan Williams to give us a very solid ground attack.

THESMEL

Reaction score
I do

I understand, But Beanie is 23 years old and has not had major reconstructive knees surgery, He's doing injury on installment plans.....

Nobody denies his talent, many see him as a top 10 back outside of our sometimes poisonous Cardinal culture bubble, I see him as more than potential but probable top 10 RB maybe the best for the next 5 years.

Of course he is a large target at RB, and deals punishment to defenders, and has been injured. but 1/2 a Beanie Wells broke our single game rushing record - and was the first RB in franchise history to post 1000 yards and 10 TD's in 2011.

I err on the side of Beanie, I would not trade him for any back in the NFL including AP or Ryan Williams, I hear crazy things on here? Some fans act like he is baggage to be tossed away, not a treasure to be cherished?

I think He is the 2nd most talented player on offense, and is more important overall game to game than Fitz, Without Beanie we would not have been 8-8 last year! Chester taylor and LSH? come on man?

I have never seen Wells as a long term option at RB for the Cards, but I can't blame him or any other football player out there whose bodies just can't handle the beating. I hope he is ready for the season, and can combine with Ryan Williams to give us a very solid ground attack.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I understand, But Beanie is 23 years old and has not had major reconstructive knees surgery, He's doing injury on installment plans.....

You can continue to buy the hype. But NOBODY takes more than 6 months to recover from a "scope" of the knee. The media has caught onto it and all Beanie will say now is "it was a little more complicated then that"

Freaking Adrain Peterson who had a torn ACL surgery in January and is ready to be on the field and upset with the team that hes not 7 months later???

Hmmm sounds major to me. Just Sayin!

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
You can continue to buy the hype. But NOBODY takes more than 6 months to recover from a "scope" of the knee. The media has caught onto it and all Beanie will say now is "it was a little more complicated then that"

Freaking Adrain Peterson who had a torn ACL surgery in January and is ready to be on the field and upset with the team that hes not 7 months later???

Hmmm sounds major to me. Just Sayin!
There are different levels of a "scope".

Arthroscopic surgeries range from minor procedures such as flushing or smoothing out bone surfaces or tissue fragments (lavage and debridement ) associated with osteoarthritis, to the realignment of a dislocated knee and ligament grafting surgeries. The range of surgeries represents very different procedures, risks, and aftercare requirements.

Read more: Knee Arthroscopic Surgery - procedure, recovery, blood, removal, pain, complications, time, infection, operation, graft, medication, heart, types, risk, Definition, Purpose, Demographics, Description http://www.surgeryencyclopedia.com/Fi-La/Knee-Arthroscopic-Surgery.html#ixzz22DptVryX

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are different levels of a "scope".

Arthroscopic surgeries range from minor procedures such as flushing or smoothing out bone surfaces or tissue fragments (lavage and debridement ) associated with osteoarthritis, to the realignment of a dislocated knee and ligament grafting surgeries. The range of surgeries represents very different procedures, risks, and aftercare requirements.

Read more: Knee Arthroscopic Surgery - procedure, recovery, blood, removal, pain, complications, time, infection, operation, graft, medication, heart, types, risk, Definition, Purpose, Demographics, Description http://www.surgeryencyclopedia.com/Fi-La/Knee-Arthroscopic-Surgery.html#ixzz22DptVryX

And?? There are basic scopes. This obviously wasnt one of those and his rehab time has been almost as long as AP who had full blown ACL surgery. So anyone claiming ALA THESMEL that he hasent had and major knee issues IMO is 100% delusional.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
And?? There are basic scopes. This obviously wasnt one of those and his rehab time has been almost as long as AP who had full blown ACL surgery. So anyone claiming ALA THESMEL that he hasent had and major knee issues IMO is 100% delusional.
We don't know what he had done. It obviously wasn't just a clean-up but I also don't think it was a major ligament surgey either. I think the Cards and Wells are being overly cautious because he's had some knee issues in the past. There hasn't been anything major but, I think the scope may have shown that he was close, or is close, to blowing out a knee ligament. Maybe there was some significant fraying and they are letting it heal as much as possible. Hell, I don't know.

THESMEL

Reaction score
shared delusion

Must be a shared delusion - cause everybody saw Beanie put up single game cardinal records, 1000 + yards and 10 TDs on that injured knee, RWILL and AP never played another down- blame me if you want but Leave The Bean alone.

Beanie got that knee swept by the Rams on the fumble- went out regrouped - came back in and smushed those stupid Rams to smitherenes-
I aint seen nobody play that good that hurt since Youngblood. I've seen others play hurt but rarely set franchise game and season records?

take some pressure and expectaion off Rwill, He aint no NFL regular season defense yet.

link
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/20111...aign=GC_schedule_rr#menu=highlights&tab=recap

Last edited:

THESMEL

Reaction score
Rock On

I like Beanie's chances, I lean on the the side of The Bean - thrill with RWill - throw a Fitz!

Melten Skelton.

What symptoms? He'll be practicing next week. I'd still be more worried about Williams than Wells this year.

cardfolife

Reaction score
My Bean Dream for the season..

264 carries 1716 yards 24 Rush TDs
25 catches 198 yards 1 Receiving TD
23 stiff-arms
6 broken facemasks
4 helmets into the Sternum
53 knees in the mouth
3 helmet rips
9 taxi-rides for hapless DBs into the 'izzie'
27 truckings
1 beast-mode run
3 hurdles

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Bennies symptoms sounds like he might be hiding the dreaded knee microfracture surgery.

That was the speculation earlier this season. Him and his agent have been awfully quiet about it.

Certainly is more than a bug bite.

I just want Beanie to get through one season w/o a knee or ankle injury. Love his talent, hate his penchant for injuries.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard