Playoffs: Nuggets @ Suns Thursday game thread 5-11-2023 - Game 6

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I swear to God I better never hear anyone here say Booker is a star.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
I will never be able to understand how a team can fail to play with effort in such an important game. It's honestly weird.
You have to wonder if the team really likes playing for Monty. Maybe they have started to recognize that he's a big clueless fraud, too.

clyde2tw

Veteran
Reaction score
Both KD and Book get triple teamed timely in this game, yet without proper spacing of teammates to fully take advantage of it. Book was hurt by Jeff Green's foul which should have been called flagrant 1. He lost shooting touch after that foul.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Suns find themselves in a familiar position.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Anyone remember when the suns lost every game for two months? It’s amazing they made it this far.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Booker is a star.

He isn’t at fault here.

DUDE.

Then who’s at fault…AGAIN. This is his team. It’s his ain’t nobody else’s and the second year in a row he’s a complete no show in an elimination game and we’re not losing we are getting embarrassed

Let’s keep that same energy.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Turns out those other guys were not there problem… and Durant sure as hell wasn’t a solution.
The fact that not even Durant could Band-Aid this team's issues points out just how bad these issues are. Players just not being put in a position to do their best and some of that is not enough quality depth.

I think Mikal is just an example of this. Immediately looks like an allstar on another team.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
DUDE.

Then who’s at fault…AGAIN. This is his team. It’s his ain’t nobody else’s and the second year in a row he’s a complete no show in an elimination game and we’re not losing we are getting embarrassed

Let’s keep that same energy.
he is hurt. Remember he tweaked his ankle in the last game and hasn’t moved the same since.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You notice that Paul and Ayton aren’t playing?
Yeah and we do miss them despite the way it looks on this forum lately but they'd maybe make us 10 points better. And we'd still be blown out even with them.

Sunstroke

Veteran
Reaction score
The suns are pathetic but I think the nuggets really are good. I’d prefer they win it of all the remaining teams.
Agree and all east coast voters who never stayed up for Nikola Jokic games should be ashamed for allowing
a sh-t network like ESPN's WOKENESS' analyst to influence MVP voting. I'd take Jokic in a heartbeat over
Embiid every frickin' day that ends in 'y.'

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Durant once he was traded to Phoenix.
You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jones needs to go at the same time as Monty by a day later is fine by me. I'm not putting this loss on Monty, I feel JJ is more to blame for this rosters construction and glaring holes for the last 2-3 seasons.

The holes in this roster were never fixed.

Time to clean house but I primarily put the blame on those who put the roster together.

The Suns never even had a 5th starter after the Durant trade.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Agree and all east coast voters who never stayed up for Nikola Jokic games should be ashamed for allowing
a sh-t network like ESPN's WOKENESS' analyst to influence MVP voting. I'd take Jokic in a heartbeat over
Embiid every frickin' day that ends in 'y.'
I agree with your conclusion, it should have been an easy call - Jokic is the true MVP. But he's a real prick out there at times. And I wish we had him.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson