PLAYOFFS: Divisional Round Games

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man Dak threw that right to the DB Ward who tipped it and Warner picked it. Terrible throw

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Wow, walked off with little assistance. I totally thought it was really bad.

I've seen people walk off after tearing ACL's.

Even if it's a sprain, he's too limited and Zeke ain't much anymore.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Only because injured Mahomes
Burrow is 3-0 vs Mahomes. Yawn.

Burrow is now 3-0 against Mahomes, making him the only quarterback with multiple wins and an undefeated record against Mahomes and the Chiefs. He's also the only quarterback to win three straight games against him. The Bengals are the only team with three wins against the Mahomes-led Chiefs.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As a 7th round rookie, he has been good, even if he has a good supporting cast. However long that lasts, that's a question but no doubt he has some legit football skills.
Definitely shows you there is no need to waste the top pick in the draft on a QB.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You know Purdy is the exception and not the rule, right?
There are only so many QB positions ever available in the NFL. No doubt there have been many capable prospects that were never given a chance or had the opportunity to get quality starts because the positions were full. Someone listed all of Mahomes' accomplishments on Twitter and mentioned he did all of them and was still only 27. Kurt Warner replied, "I didn't get my first NFL start until I was 28." Warner only got his start because of injuries to the other Rams' QBs and thank goodness he did or we may never have had the pleasure of watching him play (and lead us to the SB).

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Shanahan is doing it again: he’s forgoing the run and going pass-wacky in a big game. SF has 13 rushing attempts for a total of 28 yards.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose