Playoffs 2010: Western Conf Finals, Game 4 – Lakers At Suns Game Thread

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cool! How did you get to speak to him? Do you have some sort of journalist pass from the board?

No he was just hanging out signing autographs and chatting with the fans outside the arena. No Kenny, Webber, or Barkley though (of course).

Lakers fan asks "Who you rooting for?"

Ernie says "I don't care who wins, I get paid either way."

LOL

Basically I didn't act like an ass and he answered some questions. Nice guy.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I shared a few words with Ernie Johnson after the game while they were packing up the TNT set. He doesn't think the Lakers can win in Phoenix. That said, he thinks it goes 7 and the final game is a coin flip.

I agree/disagree. If up 3-2, I think they can win here, but likely not. If down 2-3, no way in hell, ever, do they win here. Take all the reasons I think the Suns are dangerous, and multiply them by 100 if it's a potential closeout game of Kobe and the Lakers at home with a trip to the Finals on the line. No way the Lakers come out of that alive.

Tyler

Registered
Reaction score
I agree/disagree. If up 3-2, I think they can win here, but likely not. If down 2-3, no way in hell, ever, do they win here. Take all the reasons I think the Suns are dangerous, and multiply them by 100 if it's a potential closeout game of Kobe and the Lakers at home with a trip to the Finals on the line. No way the Lakers come out of that alive.

Thumbs up on this I agree.

If the Suns win Game 5 it will be very difficult for the Lakers to come in to USAC for game 6 and win. If the Suns lose game 5 I think it goes 7, then who knows what the hell will happen.

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Momentum is still a bitch.
Tee hee!
SUNS have gotten stronger defensively within each subsequent series played thusfar IMO.(from gm 1 thru elimination gm)
Gentry has zeroed in on ways to slow the opposition while showing the ability to maintain our lethal offense.
Also, like i said a week ago, Lopez will get stronger, while Bynum gets weaker as this series goes on, giving us the needed advantage in the paint defensively and on the boards.

Snik

Reaction score
Congrats guys!!!

It's a series now. Go beat them in LA! Got to win at least one there, and game 5 is always the pivotal game in a best of 7 (providing you get to game 5...which we didn't.....lol).

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard