Playoff predictions

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Ok it's really simple, in the OT the cardinals get the ball first go down and kick a FG. Then we kick-off they go down and score a TD, and the ref's and the NFL hate us so much that they make Carolina kick the extra point just to rub it in our faces.... DUH!!!!

:iwin:

:biglaugh:

I would drive my car off a bridge if all that happened ;)

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Stealers 27
Bungles 16

Chefs 20
Texans 13

Pack 27
Skins 21

Hawks 23
Vikes 12

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Babedimancheff is a Vikings troll is why. As for my picks, it could conceivably be a weekend where all 4 home teams lose:

Chiefs-23 Texans-10

Pittsburgh-24 Cincinnati-14

Seattle-13 Minnesota-10(no way more than 24 points will be scored in this one considering the wind chill is going to have this one at -20°)

Green Bay-30 Washington-10

I honestly don't get the Deadskin hype. They won probably the worst division in football, didn't beat anyone with a winning record, and their defense is dinged up big time.

I totally agree about Washington and the Vikings as well.

I get that the Packers are dinged up and playing like poop, but the Redskins didn't suddenly become a stellar team because the playoffs started. They beat 0 playoff teams or teams with a winning record. I see that game as a even line crapshoot at best.

And it still baffles me that nobody is even giving the Vikings a prayer at home. Yes they got blown out at home by Seattle earlier in the season but that game really doesn't mean anything to this game. Different conditions and different intesity. I still think Seattle will probably win, but I give the Vikings more credit than most of the experts. I hope the Seahawks have the same attitude about that game that the media is taking.

On Gambo and Burns they have done nothing but talk about the matchups for the Cardinals against Washington and GB they have not even addressed the fact that it's totally plausible we wind up playing Minnesota.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Chiefs 37 Texans 16

Packers 43 Redskins 21

Vikings 31 Seahawks 20

Steelers 38 Bengals 17
-----------------------
Chiefs 30 Patriots 27
Steelers 26 Broncos 23

Packers
35 Panthers 31
Vikings 27 Cardinals 23
------------------------
Steelers 37 Chiefs 31

Vikings 27 Packers 24
----------------------
Steelers 38 Vikings 31

The Vikes going to the Super Bowl?? LOL...

I can easily see a repeat of the '09 Super Bowl, Cards & Steelers... Only the refs don't take the victory away from the Cards this time! ;)

I think the Seattle will take care of business in MN, no matter the temps. And I see a Cards & Hawks NFC Championship game... In the AFC, I see a Steelers & Broncos AFC Championship game...

Dude

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
because Vikings were one score away from doing it the last time

That was also one of our a lot of yards not a lot of points games. We could have and should have put 30 plus on them. Any team can win I just don't see them scoring with us even if they don't turn it over as much. I bet we roll them if we play again. I do hope your boys beat Seattle I want them out. That's a team I fear. They can score. The weather set for A.P. just might get it done.

Last edited:

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seattle and Green Bay will lose in NFC.

KC and Cincy will win in AFC.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cincinnati over Pittsburgh? I don't see that but I hope so.

Of the four, I'd put it last in my predictions for how certain I am. However, they have a hell of defense that has given Big Ben fits. And the playoff losing streak is one of those things that is bound to end, even if by a fluke play, at some point. In Pittsburgh, no way would I pick the Bengals. But, in Cincy I think they will at least manage to keep it close and have a chance to win late.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No matter what it looks like we are gonna have a great playoffs this season, NFC better than AFC but should be great football to watch everywhere!

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I hate the Steelers almost exactly as much as I love the Cardinals! Almost no one is picking the Bengals, so I will. I will puke everywhere if the Steelers get to the SB. If the Seahawks get past the Vikings (it'll be closer than people think), they will beat Carolina. Cardinals/Seahags in NFC Championship.

babedimancheff

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
So is that why you're picking the Vikings to beat the Seattle too? Because they were only FIVE touchdowns away from beating them the last time?

remember,they were short 4 defensive starters last time.

what did the Falcons do to the Panthers?
What did the Rams do to Cards once and Seattle twice?

the Seahawks are now short two tight ends and a RB.

that means both blocking and passing will be hindered.

I picked Minn as soon as the Green Bay game was over,without knowing anything about Lynch.
Seattle might last one quarter and then just fall apart.
This time they/Vikings wont just hand off to Peterson 8 times.

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
They don't kick the extra point on a touch down if it's a win.
Not only that, but even when a team wins the game on a TD at the end of regulation when they have to try the PAT, they will line up for two and just take a knee. Same thing would happen in OT if they made them try.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard