Phoenix Mercury 2017 Season Thread

OP
OP
thirty-two

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very disappointing game. Was behind then we caught up and had a 7 or lead. Then we just fell apart in the second half. We just don't have the 3rd big time player once BG and DT are out of the game. Mo currie tries but It just falls flat.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
Very disappointing game. Was behind then we caught up and had a 7 or lead. Then we just fell apart in the second half. We just don't have the 3rd big time player once BG and DT are out of the game. Mo currie tries but It just falls flat.
We really miss DeWanna Bonner. DB has stepped up so many times in a game, in a season, when we lost one of our stars. She has truly been an unsung hero. Congratulations on her being a Mom, but I sure look forward to her return next season.

OP
OP
thirty-two

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Two missed easy layups so far in the 1st. Started hot but the Sun have come back.

OP
OP
thirty-two

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure if I am just grumpy because we are losing (and the dbacks suck) but I feel like we cannot make 2nd half adjustments. Many games we have played close and then we come back from halftime and we lose it in the 3rd quarter.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson