Peter King: Leinart's the right man!

SuperSpck

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
So I was in the mood to spread something.

I grabbed a kool-aid filled syringe and stabbed Peter King with it, pressing the plunger all the way down, sending red Cardinal love soaring through his fat neck.

The very next day:

Kansas City (1-2) at Arizona (1-3)
Matt Leinart is the right man to lead this team, and a 70-percent passing day shows it.
Arizona 19, Kansas City 10

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/writers/peter_king/10/05/picks.week5/index.html

... for the record I'm not here and I don't check the site daily because I'm obviously not addicted. *sigh*

BigRedArk

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
So I was in the mood to spread something.

I grabbed a kool-aid filled syringe and stabbed Peter King with it, pressing the plunger all the way down, sending red Cardinal love soaring through his fat neck.
... for the record I'm not here and I don't check the site daily because I'm obviously not addicted. *sigh*

You ain't gotta 'splain nuttin' Spck. I have lost count the number of times I have supposedly "quit" rootin' for this team. Foolishly telling myself I don't care if they win or lose. I think one time it lasted a whole week.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hmmm that means the odds are no in our favor. Year after year If its against the Chiefs he picks it.

I certainly would not put any money on any of Peter King's picks. Vegas still has KC by 3.5 which seems right with a rookie qb starting.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn