feed hopkins
Reaction score
Halfway thru season 2 and hooked.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
Never even heard of it. Has Cilian Murphy and Tom Hardy it looks like...so it's gotta be good! Will definitely be checking this out.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Is it a netflix original?

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
I can't believe I had never heard of this show until a few weeks ago. I'm a huge fan of gangster shows/movies. Just started season 2 and was introduced to Tom Hardy. Cillian Murphy and Tom Hardy...you don't get much better than that in a tv show.

Town Drunk

Longest serving ASFN lurker
Reaction score
Fantastic show. One of the few must watch for me.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
Bump. Id put season 3 up against BB or GOT. Criminally underrated.
That is some serious praise. While I wouldn't go that far, I agree that it's criminally underrated.

Just caught up. Acting doesn't get better than what Murphy is doing here.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
That is some serious praise. While I wouldn't go that far, I agree that it's criminally underrated.

Just caught up. Acting doesn't get better than what Murphy is doing here.

Which story line was season 3? I remember loving the 1st 2 seasons, but there being a HUGE drop off in quality at some point.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
Which story line was season 3? I remember loving the 1st 2 seasons, but there being a HUGE drop off in quality at some point.
Not sure. I watch in chunks while on the bike trainer, not by episode, so it all runs together for me. I was referring to the show in general being underrated.

Town Drunk

Longest serving ASFN lurker
Reaction score
Just finished up season six and the series finale. Great series. I thought I had the ending pegged, but a nice little twist at the end that I didn’t see coming. I’ve read there’s a possible movie in the works.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
Working on season 6. Fantastic show. Murphy is a beast. I’d be down for a movie.

tennis-player

Veteran
Reaction score
Started watching this. It is really good. I started it because of the discussion on this site. Because of the strong accents, some of the dialog is difficult for me to understand, so I use closed caption along with listening.

Last edited:

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Started watching this. It is really good. I started it because of the discussion on this site. Because of the strong accents, some of the dialog is difficult for me to understand, so I use closed caption along with listening.
Yeah I hate closed caption, but accents were so thick that often it took me 5-10 minutes into an episode before my brain latched into what they were saying fully.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is a must. The show also gets quite QUITE violent but I was desensitized to it quicker than I expected