Patriots at Cardinals gameday thread 12-12-22

HomerPimpson

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Usually when you get embarrassed multiple times on national tv...changes are made. Difference is...Bidwill is prob giving Keim a ******** right now instead.
Multiple prime time games, he can give away box seats to his rich friends, all while hosting another SB. He's not suffering at all. We are.

AzCardsfan76

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
As always, everything before the word "but" is a lie. Enjoy your schadenfreude
Kyler has had that knock since he has been here. I feel awful for him, absolutely gutted. No one wants to see anyone injured. My sense of humor helps me deal with this team, and his situation as it is now. It may not be your cup of tea and that’s ok. Humor is completely subjective.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
That was the fourth f word yelled out on national television tonight. Does espn know that no one is watching and don’t care to edit them out?

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I will still say having Warner and not winning that SB has ruined being a fan. Before that, no one really had any expectations.

Now we do. We never got the trophy and we will be forever chasing the lightning in a bottle and be disgusted or apathetic if we don't win.

Damn you Warner. The best/worst thing to ever happen to this franchise.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know his foot touched the line but if he's not in the endzone is that a live ball NE's ball? He threw the ball and it touched Dortch and then they picked it up. If he was NOT in the endzone that would have been the Pats ball?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard