Patrick Peterson wants out

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
between the DUI and this year's absolute disaster, they've got cover to let him go. Listening to his "I'm coming out swinging" retort to the crap on the field was laughable too. HE'S the one who created this mess so unless he was punching himself in the face, I don't get who he's gonna be delivering blows to.
I just assumed we would fire him after the season. But yeah I agree now is as good a time as any.

The wrecking ball he has taken to the core talent on this team over the last 3 years is more than a fireable offense in the NFL. The DUI and the overall partying make it a necessity.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just assumed we would fire him after the season. But yeah I agree now is as good a time as any.

The wrecking ball he has taken to the core talent on this team over the last 3 years is more than a fireable offense in the NFL. The DUI and the overall partying make it a necessity.

yeah... when you look at CC, Jefferson, Mathieu, John Brown, Adrian Peterson lost over two years... that's really ugly. And i get that arguments can be made for any of other moves letting them go (except for CC/Jefferson IMO), but when you lose that much talent and replace it with literally NOTHING except old men who get stiff armed by QBs (Bethea), money traps like Bradford, signing injured O-linemen from the worst O-line in football (Pugh) and god only knows how many blown draft picks, all of them first rounders sans Rosen, at the end of the day, for whatever the reasons were, this team is SIGNIFICANTLY less talented as years go by.

His first three years as GM looked really good. No doubt. But when the next three seemingly get worse and worse and now disastrous, you gotta pull the plug and start over. Thank him for getting Rosen, but don't let the door hit you on the way out.

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It's real bad if PP is wanting out

Keim better not do anything dumb here just to appease PP. If it's not a deal of a lifetime....you keep PP.
CB's like PP come around a franchise about twice in a lifetime....A. Williams being the other I can name.
I remember Denver trading for Bailey and gave up Clinton Portis....we all know who won that one....great CB's are much harder to find
I'll add when the Cards gave up DRC to get the loser QB from Philly (Kolb). The QB was a bust and DRC went onto 3 Pro Bowl seasons and added a bunch more really good years playing...and he's still playing...where as the QB...yea out of the league in 2013 after a horrible stint with Buffalo.

good CB's are VERY hard to find....shoot Keim hasn't found one yet to even be on the other side of PP....imagine if he let's PP go...and he's had 4 seasons to find a second cb.

O yes it can get worse....very much so.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I don't see how Wilks/Keim can remain. Just like others have said, I think Keim has to own this hire. It's bad. Real bad.

I gave Keim passes for years for all his 1st and 2nd round misses because somehow he made up for it in other ways. No more. The misses have piled up and he's gotta go. I want the Cardinals to go after someone fresh but someone who has paid their dues. The team needs to hire a young, innovating offensive mind to be the head coach. Bring in a respected older DC to pair with him.

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
I don't see how Wilks/Keim can remain. Just like others have said, I think Keim has to own this hire. It's bad. Real bad.

I gave Keim passes for years for all his 1st and 2nd round misses because somehow he made up for it in other ways. No more. The misses have piled up and he's gotta go. I want the Cardinals to go after someone fresh but someone who has paid their dues. The team needs to hire a young, innovating offensive mind to be the head coach. Bring in a respected older DC to pair with him.

He'll trade PP for three third round picks.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
and the BIG PUSS rears his ugly head!!

dude is weak, dude is soft, dude is a puss...

reinstate Mitch!

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Would not shock me in the least of Wilks gets fired during the bye. I would have more respect for Michael Bidwill if he admits the mistake and cuts bait. Keim's firing will have to wait. You'll probably see Holcomb promoted to interim if that happens.

Veer

All Star
Reaction score
Amari Cooper, who has done next to nothing in his career (at least compared to PP), got traded for a 1st round pick. Probably a top 15 pick.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Saying this season is a dumpster fire is an insult to dumpster fires.

Wow. I would really like for someone to tell me when there has been something this poor produced by ANY major sports team.

This season has literally made me sad. It should cost people their jobs in the Cardinal front office.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
A) Fire everyone. Just everyone.

B) this has to be because the fans don’t fill up the stadium. At least that’s what a few of our fans on this board seem to want to focus on . . . THE FANS lol . . . instead of the complete wreck that is literally EVERYTHING ELSE. But let’s keep calling out the fans.

C) these types of things usually occur as a result of $$$ (see Boldin). The fact that this has zero to do with $$$ is even more alarming and should let us know just how incompetent the staff and front office must be.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
rebuild is going to be slow and painful this news devastated my day

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard