Patrick Peterson wants out

gbrim21

Veteran
Reaction score
Well, this is a new low. When is the last time we've had a guy ask for a trade?

My opinion is a little different from others though it seems. This shows me Pat is a whiny diva. When we're winning he's smiling, and 7 bad games he wants a change. He is still one of the highest paid CB's, get out there and play.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Well, this is a new low. When is the last time we've had a guy ask for a trade?

My opinion is a little different from others though it seems. This shows me Pat is a whiny diva. When we're winning he's smiling, and 7 bad games he wants a change. He is still one of the highest paid CB's, get out there and play.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
He is right to ask to leave...the team is being obliterated by Wilks...

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Makes me sad we are back to being a really badly coached team in one year's time.

If we had even average coaching, even with Keim, none of this would be happening. If Bidwill really did like Wilks the best, you can bet it's going to get really...awkward...

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
they gotta start fresh, from GM on down on Black Monday. And to be honest, they should probably get a new GM even before that so they can hit the ground running on a coaching search so we don't have to pick up scraps like we did last year... even though we should have known a coaching search was coming there as well.

People can say "Oh, this is the first bad year under Keim", but that's horse manure. When you're picked as a Super Bowl favorite and you don't even make the playoffs (2016), that's a bad year. When you follow it up losing CC and Jefferson in FA and go 8-8, that's a nothing year.

And this year isn't just bad... it's disastrous.

Big changes needed.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
all that said, Peterson can eat a you know what. He's paid handsomely, for the most part since he's been on the team, they've been at least average. It's a bad year, that needs to be rectified. I get it if they do nothing in the off-season and bitching then, but now? *** and play ball and maybe tackle someone.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
they gotta start fresh, from GM on down on Black Monday. And to be honest, they should probably get a new GM even before that so they can hit the ground running on a coaching search so we don't have to pick up scraps like we did last year... even though we should have known a coaching search was coming there as well.

People can say "Oh, this is the first bad year under Keim", but that's horse manure. When you're picked as a Super Bowl favorite and you don't even make the playoffs (2016), that's a bad year. When you follow it up losing CC and Jefferson in FA and go 8-8, that's a nothing year.

Big changes needed.
Agree 100%! Promote McDonough and get moving now...

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score

Big changes needed.
Hell let Peterson take a rest for the next 8 weeks if he wants to and tell him we will re-visit things after the Super Bowl. Trading him now is Cleveland Cavalier stupid. Bidwill needs to sit down with him and tell him big changes are coming and to be patient. Shake his hand and tell him if a year from now things are the same he will make every effort to send him to a contender.

I never even really thought of firing Keim now but that's a really good point. Not like assistant GM's in the NFL have a lot to do between now and the offseason other than go to some college games.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Are we turning back in to the SDS era Cardinals? It is amazing what a bad coaching hire can do to a team. There is definitely enough talent on this team to be respectable yet what we see is an absolute joke.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
This falls directly at the feet of the HC imo.

As I said after our Denver debacle, Wilks had officially lost this team & I stick to it. The players don’t believe in what’s being taught.

Michael is going to have to make a choice by season end, stand by Wilks & risk the inevitable nuclear implosion or fire him & try to save grace & the few corps players left.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Sorry I posted this too late. I have dude blocked or ge has blocked me i guess . Because i couldn't see it . oh well . Its why Wlks needs to be fired and fired soon.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hell let Peterson take a rest for the next 8 weeks if he wants to and tell him we will re-visit things after the Super Bowl. Trading him now is Cleveland Cavalier stupid. Bidwill needs to sit down with him and tell him big changes are coming and to be patient. Shake his hand and tell him if a year from now things are the same he will make every effort to send him to a contender.

I never even really thought of firing Keim now but that's a really good point. Not like assistant GM's in the NFL have a lot to do between now and the offseason other than go to some college games.

between the DUI and this year's absolute disaster, they've got cover to let him go. Listening to his "I'm coming out swinging" retort to the crap on the field was laughable too. HE'S the one who created this mess so unless he was punching himself in the face, I don't get who he's gonna be delivering blows to.

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
BTW, great move by Peterson for our team - probably won't result in a trade, but it does put pressure on Bidwill/Keim to address how poorly Wilks is coaching. Wilks may not make it to season's end, and I couldn't be happier to have his tenure end.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Ugh. This is about as big of a disaster as it can get.

But honestly, I was very concerned when we moved on from Tyrann that this was in the pipeline.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Agree 100%! Promote McDonough and get moving now...

screw that. Go get some NEW. My lord... do you guys realize we are STILL dealing with vestiges of the Graves era with Keim.

They need to go find someone from a great organization... a rising star. someone who will put a completely new face to this place because right now, it's beyond ugly.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
all that said, Peterson can eat a you know what. He's paid handsomely, for the most part since he's been on the team, they've been at least average. It's a bad year, that needs to be rectified. I get it if they do nothing in the off-season and bitching then, but now? *** and play ball and maybe tackle someone.
I agree, but if true & I do think Schefter is pretty good, this forces Michael B’s hand to make major changes at the end of the year imo.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Wilks is on 98.7 right now. Said defensive struggles have nothing to do with scheme, everything to do with fundamentals and technique. He just doesn't get it.

The "system works" in other words, where have we heard that before?

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Wilks is already dead man walking. If Keim can’t fix this, I’d rather have PP21 and fire Keim.

This is a complete dumpster fire

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard