Patrick Peterson suspended for PED’s - Suspended 6 games

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
He's getting a good serving of HUMBLE PIE. It's amazing how fast the world can crumble around you when you mess up. He had it all...fame, money and admiration....and it's all at risk now
fame - people will always mention this when his legacy comes up...can't be avoided
money- $3.5 million now and a lot more lost in future negotiations
admiration - fans and sports show now will talk about him as a has been and a cheater

All that and disappointing his entire team

Seeing this was just announced and he had to have been caught on the 1st day of testing over a month ago.

Bad news for all involved with the Cardinals

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seriously the real question is how long is he been doing it? Could’ve been a while now that he’s been caught he may not be the same player… That’s an absolute possible reality.... he’s no spring chicken eight years in the league his performance could drop off without being able to do PEDS...

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It’s finally time to remove the C from his jersey! And I had doubts about his leadership before this...Jeez dude
I whole heartily agree

Nobody gets in a game or six game suspension on the first offense… It’s usually just 2 to 4 games this is problematic... why so many for him hmmmm???
You sir are correct....Their 1st time they all get a stern warning....2nd time it's 4 games...3rd time it's 8 games then it's a full season

looks like 4 for PED's and 2 for having a masking agent as well
dummy

Last edited:

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome. WTF Peterson! I was firmly in your camp until now.

Waysouth

Veteran
Reaction score
Maybe he received his PEDs for supplements from Cardinals staff and then they didn't support him. Maybe this was his cryptic message around draft time.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Do you think he's been taking his entire career? Maybe he's been taking to offset negative effects of his diabetes as it pertains to his energy level? Adderall maybe??

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Oops.

Now we can get him back for our playoff stretch. Not worried. Maybe it will also get him to shut his mouth a little about his demands and just go out and play football.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Seriously the real question is how long is he been doing it? Could’ve been a while now that he’s been caught he may not be the same player… That’s an absolute possible reality.... he’s no spring chicken eight years in the league his performance could drop off without being able to do PEDS...

I highly doubt he's been doing PEDs for 8 years, especially since the NFL drug tests frequently. Dudes routinely change supplements they take.

Richard Sherman got busted for PEDs, which was overturned on a technicality. He was fine afterwards.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Do you think he's been taking his entire career? Maybe he's been taking to offset negative effects of his diabetes as it pertains to his energy level? Adderall maybe??
Maybe we see the real reasons for his lean figure after the diabetes diagnosis..it would be nice to believe it was all organic. But Adderall can really put ya on another level.. from what I've heard.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I highly doubt he's been doing PEDs for 8 years, especially since the NFL drug tests frequently. Dudes routinely change supplements they take.

Richard Sherman got busted for PEDs, which was overturned on a technicality. He was fine afterwards.

Yea that’s quite an assumption... and he doesn’t deserve your benefit of the doubt. Athletes and their suppliers are tryingbto stay ahead of the testing process and the science behind what can be detected. It wouldn’t be hard to believe he’s been doing it for at least a few years... Maybe not 8. It’s also no hard to assume his physical ability could drop off without it.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
if Gambos report of #21 being pissed off at mgmt is true because they wouldn’t rework his deal to save him $$$ from this suspension, then they should’ve already traded him!

Guys, stop with this nonsense that he should be traded. He's the best at his position in his twenties. If you trade him somewhere, especially, now, you get pennies on the dollar and he thrives on another team.

It'd be another blunder by Keim.

Jake6233

All Star
Reaction score
This team may have a historically bad secondary to start the year. Wonder how this will change our blitz philosophy. May need to drop more guys into coverage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No this secondary has far more talent still then your giving it credit for. Definitely not by any means great with Peterson being out but not one of the worst ever.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose