Patrick Peterson suspended for PED’s - Suspended 6 games

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I guess the Byron Murphy pick is looking prescient...

More ammunition for why I think this will be a team that’s in the top 3 worst though.

Big D

...and STILL...
Reaction score
What does this have to do with Keim?

I bet his tantrum was that we knew this was coming and said we wont extend him just yet.

It's pretty simple. No PP21 for 6 games means less chance of success for the team. There's more pressure on the rest of the roster he has put together to perform.

We'll find out pretty quickly if Alford and Murphy are any good.

Another awful season is more likely when the best player on the team is going to miss nearly 40% of the season.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
What does this have to do with Keim?

I bet his tantrum was that we knew this was coming and said we wont extend him just yet.
...could also be that the team initially promised to help defend him, but then convinced him to accept the ban instead of fight it.

...maybe even they told him not to worry about his position on the team, but then let him know they were drafting a CB high and that rubbed him the wrong way...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
https://www.behindthesteelcurtain.c...rformance-enhancing-substance-policy-Steelers

2 games for masking.
4 games for PED
6 games if they find PED AND masking agents.

Step One

If a player tests positive for a diuretic or masking agent, he will be suspended for two games without pay. Positive tests for anabolic agents or stimulants result in a four-game suspension. And, for those crafty players who test positive for both masking agents and anabolic agents a six-game suspension is in order.

Step Two

This step is for second-time offenders. The consequence at this level is a 10-game suspension that can be carried over to the next season if there are not enough games in the current season for a player to serve his full suspensio

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Well Alford and Murphy at CB, can Budda slide back to nickle and make it work for 6 games?

CBs Alford Baker, Murphy

SS Swearinger
FS Thompson
I would consider Tre Boston again, on a 1 year deal...will need another ball hawk.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ugh just great rookie qb starting, Peterson suspended 6 games....

Are there any fa corners worth looking at?

Ugh!

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
AJ Green Week 5
Julio Jones Week 6.

Guys feeling comfy about those games, now?!

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nobody gets in a game or six game suspension on the first offense… It’s usually just 2 to 4 games this is problematic... why so many for him hmmmm???

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Nobody gets in a game or six game suspension on the first offense… It’s usually just 2 to 4 games this is problematic... why so many for him hmmmm???
4 for PED + 2 for masking agent

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
if Gambos report of #21 being pissed off at mgmt is true because they wouldn’t rework his deal to save him $$$ from this suspension, then they should’ve already traded him!

SO91

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I wonder why he dropped the appeal. Wasn't Edelman's suspension last year very similar and got 4 after appeal?

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
This team may have a historically bad secondary to start the year. Wonder how this will change our blitz philosophy. May need to drop more guys into coverage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk