Our problems exist because of Kingsbury

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
What do you think drives the personnel package? The play call. So if kliffs play calls are right at the end of the time available for the radio and it necessitates a personnel change which in turn requires the refs to allow the defens to substitute what do you think the result is and where do you the origin of the issue lies? I’ll give you one guess and the first four letters of his five letter name are K L I F.
SO the question I then have is how is the communications on the sidelines being handled for these personnel changes? Players have to know which packages they are in and are not in or they should know. I do find it hard to believe Kliff himself is telling players to go in and out. I can't believe Kliff is on the sidelines saying Mike, Joe, Ernie, get in there, your in on this play or at least I hope not. Who is responsible for the rotation of players in and out based on the play call? Is it a case of Kliff unable to select a play right after the previous play is over. Does he not have several plays selected based on the outcome of the previous play?

Whatever the case may be, it points toward a lack of preparation and ongoing problems that have not been resolved and probably will not get better at it's still happening four games into the season.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
SO the question I then have is how is the communications on the sidelines being handled for these personnel changes? Players have to know which packages they are in and are not in or they should know. I do find it hard to believe Kliff himself is telling players to go in and out. I can't believe Kliff is on the sidelines saying Mike, Joe, Ernie, get in there, your in on this play or at least I hope not. Who is responsible for the rotation of players in and out based on the play call? Is it a case of Kliff unable to select a play right after the previous play is over. Does he not have several plays selected based on the outcome of the previous play?

Whatever the case may be, it points toward a lack of preparation and ongoing problems that have not been resolved and probably will not get better at it's still happening four games into the season.
Oh I don’t think kliff calls out the players. But players don’t know when to go in if the play hasn’t been called. So if kliff waits until the mic gets shut off to call a play and it necessitates a personnel change you’re going to be right up against the clock when the defense gets the chance to change as well. It comes down to kliff.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Oh I don’t think kliff calls out the players. But players don’t know when to go in if the play hasn’t been called. So if kliff waits until the mic gets shut off to call a play and it necessitates a personnel change you’re going to be right up against the clock when the defense gets the chance to change as well. It comes down to kliff.
If Kliff waits that long then it can only mean one thing, he's not prepping several plays ahead so that he's covering several possible outcomes of the play presently being ran. I would think almost any play caller is thinking ahead ready with several plays based different results of the current play.

Did he have this problem in college too?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
If Kliff waits that long then it can only mean one thing, he's not prepping several plays ahead so that he's covering several possible outcomes of the play presently being ran. I would think almost any play caller is thinking ahead ready with several plays based different results of the current play.

Did he have this problem in college too?
I don’t know. But the play clock is longer in college.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson