Ouchies thoughts on these klowns

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Kliff is who he is. A bro coach who doesn’t get his team ready, is a terrible game manager, gets too cute, whose teams INVARIABLY end seasons with meltdowns, and is 0-5 in playoff clinching games.

VJ can call just a good enough defense to keep a job. But not good enough if you want to be a too team. That three man rush at the most crucial crux of the game is inexcusable.

Kyler - your mouth wrote a check that you couldn’t cash. Time for you to grow up young man and become more of a professional.

All of this is ultimately at Keim’s feet. He should not get another chance to build a team. Hiring three coaches is enough.

We are going to end the season on a three game slide with the offense being putrid.

AJ Green has one big play and was otherwise invisible.

Did Collins play a snap?

Tons of penalties. Coaching.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was darkside for the first half of the season even when we were winning.
But they sucked me in. Now I cannot find it in me to believe we have more than 4 games left unless by some miracle the Vikings, Eagles and Saints win out and we miss the playoffs. Then we’ll only have 3 games left.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Walker was playing over our young LBs, DL seeing coverage... really
I am just going to try and say this once, but I told MFers on this board that Vance was a fraud and clown. Why I never tossed a word on the "eat your crow" thread. Those MFers crowing about him on their should eat that MFing crow for being an uninformed sucker who stuck their head in the sand.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am just going to try and say this once, but I told MFers on this board that Vance was a fraud and clown. Why I never tossed a word on the "eat your crow" thread. Those MFers crowing about him on their should eat that MFing crow for being an uninformed sucker who stuck their head in the sand.

Lol. I want to know where all those people are who went hunting early in the season, about how dumb the people with doubts were/how “epically wrong we always are.” They sure have been quiet. At least at the beginning of the season the ones who questioned the team did run away and hide when things were going well.

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
Don’t understand how we can go from Super Bowl contender to worst team in football. That was some of the worst clock management I’ve ever seen by Murray and KK. Was JJ Watt the only thing holding this team together?

Murray has got to learn how and when to throw the ball at least ten yards. All game it was 1-5 yards. On third and ten you don’t throw the ball less than ten yards.

Our defensive backs couldn’t cover anyone. Hell on many plays they didn’t even try.
Also we faced a Colts team that four OL injured and three defensive backs were out as well.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Don’t understand how we can go from Super Bowl contender to worst team in football. That was some of the worst clock management I’ve ever seen by Murray and KK. Was JJ Watt the only thing holding this team together?

Murray has got to learn how and when to throw the ball at least ten yards. All game it was 1-5 yards. On third and ten you don’t throw the ball less than ten yards.

Our defensive backs couldn’t cover anyone. Hell on many plays they didn’t even try.
Also we faced a Colts team that four OL injured and three defensive backs were out as well.
Keim needs to learn how to be a professional GM

Kliff a professional HC.

Kyler a professional QB.

Bidwill a legitimate owner.

When you have to reach out for leaders it is because none are currently present. That should tell you all you need to know about Bidiwll, Keim, Kliff and Kyler.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
This at the moment looks like bad video game coaching. With the talent we have and turning to trick plays on offense for success is all one needs to know about what is going wrong. Our offense has no identity, just sporadic calls where no QB can get in a rhythm, or running back, or OL and so on... or our QB freelancing too much, which will dismantle any consistency regardless of what the coach calls

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I dunno. Vance Joseph can’t probably coach a dominant defense, but this was a unit designed to be complementary and the held a playoff team to 22 points. That should be good enough to win at home.

Keim put together a roster of leaders who are trash.

Kliff has to coach around Kyler. He deserves to be fired but who could you bring in to succeed in that role?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I dunno. Vance Joseph can’t probably coach a dominant defense, but this was a unit designed to be complementary and the held a playoff team to 22 points. That should be good enough to win at home.

Kliff has to coach around Kyler. He deserves to be fired but who could you bring in to succeed in that role?

They “held” a playoff team without FOUR OL STARTERS, their number 2 WR to 20 points while making Wentz look like Jared Goff against the Cardinals.

I know you like to play devil’s advocate more than anything but that was a pretty weak performance against a QB they’re afraid to throw the ball and down their entire offensive line.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
They “held” a playoff team without FOUR OL STARTERS, their number 2 WR to 20 points while making Wentz look like Jared Goff against the Cardinals.

I know you like to play devil’s advocate more than anything but that was a pretty weak performance against a QB they’re afraid to throw the ball and down their entire offensive line.
Agreed, but the defense wasn’t the main problem tonight outside of some truly mindless penalties.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Agreed, but the defense wasn’t the main problem tonight outside of some truly mindless penalties.
It was the main problem but it was a problem. Continual 3 man rush against Wentz is unforgivable.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score

I would not say they are trash but simply they are not on the field which makes it hard to then lead a group of guys. Hopkins, Conner, JJ Watt and Hudson are sorely missed but they all have one defining characteristic and that is they were not drafted by Keim which is very telling

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Id roll the dice with:

1) Steve Bellichek
2) Kellen Moore
3) Jim Caldwell

In that order

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Id roll the dice with:

1) Steve Bellichek
2) Kellen Moore
3) Jim Caldwell

In that order
Caldwell is terrible..Kellen Moore would be very interesting though. His offensive scheme has been pretty impressive for the most part. So much talent on that offense from line to weapons

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would not say they are trash but simply they are not on the field which makes it hard to then lead a group of guys. Hopkins, Conner, JJ Watt and Hudson are sorely missed but they all have one defining characteristic and that is they were not drafted by Keim which is very telling

Two of the three are also very injury prone.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Caldwell is terrible..Kellen Moore would be very interesting though. His offensive scheme has been pretty impressive for the most part. So much talent on that offense from line to weapons
Terrible? I think you need to check again. Outside of 1 season he was pretty good & much better than what the Cards have

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score

They were also missing their best defensive player, Leonard.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Terrible? I think you need to check again. Outside of 1 season he was pretty good & much better than what the Cards have
Yes, terrible. I grew up in Indiana. Caldwell wasn’t coaching that team after Dungy retiring, Peyton was who was really running they team. Caldwell was awful at situational football reason he lasted briefly there.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

But yes much better than Kliffy

LoyalRam

All Star
Reaction score
Keim needs to learn how to be a professional GM

Kliff a professional HC.

Kyler a professional QB.

Bidwill a legitimate owner.

When you have to reach out for leaders it is because none are currently present. That should tell you all you need to know about Bidiwll, Keim, Kliff and Kyler.
As a fellow NFC Wester, I just wanted to say how much I love these guys. However, I do miss Rosen….

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Lol. I want to know where all those people are who went hunting early in the season, about how dumb the people with doubts were/how “epically wrong we always are.” They sure have been quiet. At least at the beginning of the season the ones who questioned the team did run away and hide when things were going well.
Seriously. That's why I wrote a crow-eating thread. But that was classless, according to the board lol

From now on, I refuse to eat crow when called out. I'll post about it individually, when I feel I should, but any call-out threads get blasted by me from this moment forward. Because nobody has the sack to admit it the other way around.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose