Ouchies thoughts on these klowns

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Don’t understand how we can go from Super Bowl contender to worst team in football. That was some of the worst clock management I’ve ever seen by Murray and KK. Was JJ Watt the only thing holding this team together?

Murray has got to learn how and when to throw the ball at least ten yards. All game it was 1-5 yards. On third and ten you don’t throw the ball less than ten yards.

Our defensive backs couldn’t cover anyone. Hell on many plays they didn’t even try.
Also we faced a Colts team that four OL injured and three defensive backs were out as well.
Dear God, I'd much, much, MUCH rather have Colt McCoy run our 2-minute offense than KM. He burned, what, 3 or 4 minutes off the clock to get us a field goal? Not only was he throwing 3-5 yard passes, he was throwing them to the middle of the field, AND he was burning tons of clock. What in the effing EFF??? You can't play "take what they give me" when you need two scores at the end of the game. You have to TAKE what the eff they DON'T WANT YOU TO TAKE!!!

Stout

Reaction score
Keim needs to learn how to be a professional GM

Kliff a professional HC.

Kyler a professional QB.

Bidwill a legitimate owner.

When you have to reach out for leaders it is because none are currently present. That should tell you all you need to know about Bidiwll, Keim, Kliff and Kyler.
No, no, no, 1,000 times NO! Keim needs to be fired. Kliff needs to find a new job. Kyler and Bidwill? Yes, I agree. But good effing luck.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Dear God, I'd much, much, MUCH rather have Colt McCoy run our 2-minute offense than KM. He burned, what, 3 or 4 minutes off the clock to get us a field goal? Not only was he throwing 3-5 yard passes, he was throwing them to the middle of the field, AND he was burning tons of clock. What in the effing EFF??? You can't play "take what they give me" when you need two scores at the end of the game. You have to TAKE what the eff they DON'T WANT YOU TO TAKE!!!
He missed a WIDE open AJ Green in the end zone as he, AGAIN, threw into double coverage trying to force a miracle throw to Ertz just before we kicked that FG…
Kyler is soooo not a prime time operator.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kliff is who he is. A bro coach who doesn’t get his team ready, is a terrible game manager, gets too cute, whose teams INVARIABLY end seasons with meltdowns, and is 0-5 in playoff clinching games.

VJ can call just a good enough defense to keep a job. But not good enough if you want to be a too team. That three man rush at the most crucial crux of the game is inexcusable.

Kyler - your mouth wrote a check that you couldn’t cash. Time for you to grow up young man and become more of a professional.

All of this is ultimately at Keim’s feet. He should not get another chance to build a team. Hiring three coaches is enough.

We are going to end the season on a three game slide with the offense being putrid.

AJ Green has one big play and was otherwise invisible.

Did Collins play a snap?

Tons of penalties. Coaching.
This and more

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Keim needs to learn how to be a professional GM

Kliff a professional HC.

Kyler a professional QB.

Bidwill a legitimate owner.

When you have to reach out for leaders it is because none are currently present. That should tell you all you need to know about Bidiwll, Keim, Kliff and Kyler.
This

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Let's just sell the team. Move it to ABQ. That way, people here wouldn't have to complain about it so much and could move on with their lives.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

He was also throwing those passes IMMEDIATELY.

Reaction score
Kliff is who he is. A bro coach who doesn’t get his team ready, is a terrible game manager, gets too cute, whose teams INVARIABLY end seasons with meltdowns, and is 0-5 in playoff clinching games.

VJ can call just a good enough defense to keep a job. But not good enough if you want to be a too team. That three man rush at the most crucial crux of the game is inexcusable.

Kyler - your mouth wrote a check that you couldn’t cash. Time for you to grow up young man and become more of a professional.

All of this is ultimately at Keim’s feet. He should not get another chance to build a team. Hiring three coaches is enough.

We are going to end the season on a three game slide with the offense being putrid.

AJ Green has one big play and was otherwise invisible.
Did Collins play a snap?

Tons of penalties. Coaching.
Its getting hard to watch.
But ive been used to this for most of my years as a cardinals fans since 1974.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I dunno. Vance Joseph can’t probably coach a dominant defense, but this was a unit designed to be complementary and the held a playoff team to 22 points. That should be good enough to win at home.

Keim put together a roster of leaders who are trash.

Kliff has to coach around Kyler. He deserves to be fired but who could you bring in to succeed in that role?
I pick at Vance because he fails to exploit the areas of weakness in opposing teams. He had a skittish QB behind a patchwork offensive line and couldn't exploit it. Guy is not terrible but he is also not good and is a liability with young players as he won't adjust to them and forces them to either get it or sit.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I pick at Vance because he fails to exploit the areas of weakness in opposing teams. He had a skittish QB behind a patchwork offensive line and couldn't exploit it. Guy is not terrible but he is also not good and is a liability with young players as he won't adjust to them and forces them to either get it or sit.
I guess, but he also bottled up this opponents strength. One big run and very little else. A lot of those third downs were less than six yards and that’s when you also have to worry about the run game.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
There are very good points made here on this thread and frankly better than anything one can find anywhere else on the Cards. A thought did cross my mind though and it might be totally off but maybe we do not have a talented roster at all

This whole 'they figured Kliff out' for the third year to me does not have nothing to do with the coach as much as the talent. Every team has their own offense and it stays relatively the same but if you are winning by having to constantly trick the opposition, that means you lack talent. Teams with talent still execute when the defense has a understanding of their offense, you beat your guy

If this is coming down to a coach having to make drastic adjustments because his offense is figured out, what that might mean is the coach was doing one hell of a job playing smoke and mirrors with what he has because we cannot win mano a mano, which is ironically what the spread offense did for lesser talented offenses in college as say a Texas Tech. One could also maybe argue Vance Joseph is doing the same thing if one looks how our DL could not beat a undermanned OL up front or any backups later in the year

Of course there are game management issues which are real and something Kliff has always botched in the heat of the moment but maybe our talent is far lesser than many think and Kliff has done a hell of job calling plays if he was still able to win with this talent and management issues

I look at our current starting guards on offense, our WRs without Hopkins, our DL, our LBs and it makes one think does it not

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I look at our current starting guards on offense, our WRs without Hopkins, our DL, our LBs and it makes one think does it not
Yet, just a few weeks ago our backup linemen were getting rave reviews. And the WRs without Hopkins were winning games. Simmons and Hicks were getting praise locally and nationally. Dline... was good enough.

Now those same players all suck. How did that change happen so fast? Did our opponents find stuff on film and they are taking advantage of those weaknesses? Have they worn down?

These questions need to be answered with solutions real quick like. It is not getting much better the rest of the year.

Stout

Reaction score
Because he can read a defense

It was so nice to see him make those throws
This is a joke, right? I mean, you're just not using the sarcasm emoji, but really are being sarcastic, yes? Because it was sooo brilliant to make throws that gained little but ate up clock so the drive for a FG when we needed 2 scores took 3 1/2 minutes off the clock?

Yep, this is a joke post. Good one, BHCF! Almost got me :)

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is a joke, right? I mean, you're just not using the sarcasm emoji, but really are being sarcastic, yes? Because it was sooo brilliant to make throws that gained little but ate up clock so the drive for a FG when we needed 2 scores took 3 1/2 minutes off the clock?

It was a 16 play drive. For a field goal... on 3rd down, down 9.

That whole thing was mind-boggling.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I was referring to McCoy in regards to the post Cheese was quoting

Not KM

It's all good my ASFN friend. :thumbup:

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
Yet, just a few weeks ago our backup linemen were getting rave reviews. And the WRs without Hopkins were winning games. Simmons and Hicks were getting praise locally and nationally. Dline... was good enough.

Now those same players all suck. How did that change happen so fast? Did our opponents find stuff on film and they are taking advantage of those weaknesses? Have they worn down?

These questions need to be answered with solutions real quick like. It is not getting much better the rest of the year.
I don't think anyone so far can figure out exactly what's going wrong... so Cardinalisc lol

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are very good points made here on this thread and frankly better than anything one can find anywhere else on the Cards. A thought did cross my mind though and it might be totally off but maybe we do not have a talented roster at all

This whole 'they figured Kliff out' for the third year to me does not have nothing to do with the coach as much as the talent. Every team has their own offense and it stays relatively the same but if you are winning by having to constantly trick the opposition, that means you lack talent. Teams with talent still execute when the defense has a understanding of their offense, you beat your guy

If this is coming down to a coach having to make drastic adjustments because his offense is figured out, what that might mean is the coach was doing one hell of a job playing smoke and mirrors with what he has because we cannot win mano a mano, which is ironically what the spread offense did for lesser talented offenses in college as say a Texas Tech. One could also maybe argue Vance Joseph is doing the same thing if one looks how our DL could not beat a undermanned OL up front or any backups later in the year

Of course there are game management issues which are real and something Kliff has always botched in the heat of the moment but maybe our talent is far lesser than many think and Kliff has done a hell of job calling plays if he was still able to win with this talent and management issues

But our GM says we’re all in . Best roster we’ve had in years.

First quarter. Nice drive going. I believe it was 3rd and 3 and we throw a 20 yard low percentage pass that Kirk( Mr. I drop one big pass a game) can’t haul in and we have to try a 53 yard fg.

Kicking a fg on 3rd down to save 5 seconds for a miracle onside kick recovery. Ridiculous.

If our “ talent “ can’t match up against a 1-11 team, or a team missing 4 of their starting linemen AND arguably their best defensive player then we are worse off than I thought.

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
But our GM says we’re all in . Best roster we’ve had in years.

First quarter. Nice drive going. I believe it was 3rd and 3 and we throw a 20 yard low percentage pass that Kirk( Mr. I drop one big pass a game) can’t haul in and we have to try a 53 yard fg.

Kicking a fg on 3rd down to save 5 seconds for a miracle onside kick recovery. Ridiculous.

If our “ talent “ can’t match up against a 1-11 team, or a team missing 4 of their starting linemen AND arguably their best defensive player then we are worse off than I thought.
That pass was on Kirk because I do not care about the percentages, you take that yardage anytime you can with such a pretty pass... yeah, Kirk is a pro WR but not a great WR or worth the money if he asks for a lot