Other Games Week 3 2023

Lorenzo

Reaction score
BAL and IND 19-19 with 2 mins left in OT. IND closing in on FG range.

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
Bears are getting the #1 pick.

Justin Fields is insanely bad. Blows my mind the hype he was getting before the season, he was freaking terrible last year.
So much for his comments about, "Playing his game". Dude sucks. Wish I wouldn't have drafted DJ Moore :bang:

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bears are getting the #1 pick.

Justin Fields is insanely bad. Blows my mind the hype he was getting before the season, he was freaking terrible last year.

the thing is the Bears listened to all the critics and said we need to make him a better pocket passer. And they destroyed him. He had 1100 yards rushing last year, he's got just over 100 in 3 games this year. Clearly he has to get better in the pocket but they spent so much effort trying to fit him into a box that they took away the part of his game that was actually really good.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
210 points with AJ Brown still to go. If I had played Achane I'd have about 270 points! 51 plus from Zach Moss, 45 plus from Kenneth Walker, I would have had almost 170 points from those 3 RB's alone if I had played Achane. Looks like I'm going to win easily anyways.

Worst since the time I sat Corey Dillon on the day he broke the NFL rushing record! Except I lost that day.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
the thing is the Bears listened to all the critics and said we need to make him a better pocket passer. And they destroyed him. He had 1100 yards rushing last year, he's got just over 100 in 3 games this year. Clearly he has to get better in the pocket but they spent so much effort trying to fit him into a box that they took away the part of his game that was actually really good.
He has never thrown for 300 yards in a game and hasn't even sniffed 3000 yards in a year. When you can't throw its easier for teams to shut down the scrambles. I think the only reason people still excuse Fields and blame the coaches is because he scored well in fantasy last year.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He has never thrown for 300 yards in a game and hasn't even sniffed 3000 yards in a year. When you can't throw its easier for teams to shut down the scrambles. I think the only reason people still excuse Fields and blame the coaches is because he scored well in fantasy last year.

I think he sucks and have said so all along, but the bears are trying to make him something he's not.

They had the first pick in the draft they could have taken a QB they didn't need to tank for one next year unless they just think next years QB's are better. Which they are IMO.

But it was entirely predictable trying to make Fields a pocket passer was going to fail

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I think he sucks and have said so all along, but the bears are trying to make him something he's not.

They had the first pick in the draft they could have taken a QB they didn't need to tank for one next year unless they just think next years QB's are better. Which they are IMO.

But it was entirely predictable trying to make Fields a pocket passer was going to fail
I don't think the coaches have much of a choice.