Other Games 1/7/2023

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
It also gives Texans the division and a better playoff standing.
They get a home game against the browns. Honestly a really bad matchup.

Division titles have zero effect on draft positioning. At this point its based on how each teams do in the playoffs. Once they lose, it reverts back to team with worst record gets highest draft pick

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We got zero help from anyone today and the Houston pick is the worst case scenario, not only getting in the playoffs but winning the division as well. Damn.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They get a home game against the browns. Honestly a really bad matchup.

Division titles have zero effect on draft positioning. At this point its based on how each teams do in the playoffs. Once they lose, it reverts back to team with worst record gets highest draft pick
I get that but a home game increases a chance of a win. Plus I believe they can beat the Browns.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Dallas are getting outcoached by Washington’s OC so far in their game. The Washington players are not doing their part though.

Reactions: PJ1

Lorenzo

Reaction score
If the Eagles keep getting worked by the Giants I could see Dallas opting out if their game as it goes on.
I doubt McCarthy will do that. He has rarely opted out of any game since he’s been in Dallas. But they are doing the smart thing resting some of their players who are banged up.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard