Other games 12-25/26/27/28-2020

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Yes, but the issue is the night game. I don’t see many options where there is a game guaranteed to be meaningful, in its own right, without being affected by an earlier outcome. Maybe something in the NFC East once the dust settles today.
I see what you’re saying. Maybe MIA and BUFF or as you stated an NFCE game. Not really a correct answer with all the scenarios with 7 playoff teams now

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It shouldn't be a shock that the Colts, Browns, and Cards all crapped the bed when having a shot to take control of their post season opportunity. Bad franchises are bad for a reason and it is tough to overcome that losing culture.
Agree

Good teams find a way to win

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It shouldn't be a shock that the Colts, Browns, and Cards all crapped the bed when having a shot to take control of their post season opportunity. Bad franchises are bad for a reason and it is tough to overcome that losing culture.

Browns without 4 WRs , 3 were in a hot tub together... so the rumor goes. :doi:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is now a must win Cleveland. I think they don't move it.

if the Rams lose today, I think they move us. Pittsburg has nothing to play for. The Browns ain’t exactly ratings draw and you basically have a playoff game if the Bears get in earlier as whoever wins Rams and Cards moves on.

not to mention you have the LA Market in play and a Pro-Bowl QB who’s been a human highlight reel to use to market the game.

let’s just hope the Seahawks do what we couldn’t yesterday to make any of this talk relevant.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Browns without 4 WRs , 3 were in a hot tub together... so the rumor goes. :doi:
Again, some people can't handle winning and success. They put themselves in situations to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Baker played like crap when his team needed him the most.

Southpaw

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Again, some people can't handle winning and success. They put themselves in situations to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Baker played like crap when his team needed him the most.
Baker threw the ball 53 times today. WTH?????

TheCardinal

Veteran
Reaction score
if the Rams lose today, I think they move us. Pittsburg has nothing to play for. The Browns ain’t exactly ratings draw and you basically have a playoff game if the Bears get in earlier as whoever wins Rams and Cards moves on.

not to mention you have the LA Market in play and a Pro-Bowl QB who’s been a human highlight reel to use to market the game.

let’s just hope the Seahawks do what we couldn’t yesterday to make any of this talk relevant.

Could work out in our favor. Let’s say Rams lose, and they move our game to the night slot next week. Then, in the day games, GB defeats CHI to clinch the 1-seed. TB beats ATL for the 5-seed. Rams would have clinched with the Bears loss. We would be playing for our playoff lives. All the Rams would be playing for is the 6- vs 7-seed...

TheCardinal

Veteran
Reaction score
If WSH loses and PHI wins, I think the WSH/PHI game becomes winner-takes-all, and likely gets the night slot. Any other combo today, and I don’t see an NFC East game getting flexed next week.

HomerPimpson

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

This is just awesome. Such a genuine human being.

This was epic, just came to post this.

"We're professional athletes getting paid a whole lot of money," Watt said. "If you can't come in and put work in in the building, go out to the practice field and work hard, do your lifts and do what you're supposed to do, you should not be here. This is a job. We are getting paid a whole lot of money.

"There are a lot of people that watch us and invest their time and their money into buying our jerseys and buying a whole bunch of s---, and they care about it. They care every single week. We're in Week 16 and we're 4-11, and there's fans that watch this game, that show up to the stadium that put in time and energy and effort and care about this. So if you can't go out there and you can't work out, you can't show up on time, you can't practice, you can't want to go out there and win, you shouldn't be here. Because this is a privilege. It's the greatest job in the world. You get to go out and play a game. And if you can't care enough, even in Week 17, even when you're trash, when you're 4-11. If you can't care enough to go out there and give everything you've got and try your hardest, that's bulls---."

Southpaw

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lmfao sooooo glad he is not a cardinal he is trash
Replaced by Taylor Heineke of Old Dominion fame ( I actually saw him play a few times and he was a small school superstar). How sad that a 1st round 7th overall QB out of the Big 10 OSU, gets bailed out by a 2015 undrafted FCS QB.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If WSH loses and PHI wins, I think the WSH/PHI game becomes winner-takes-all, and likely gets the night slot. Any other combo today, and I don’t see an NFC East game getting flexed next week.

no way. Cards Rams gets flexed.

TheCardinal

Veteran
Reaction score
no way. Cards Rams gets flexed.

Could be huge for us if this happens. An earlier loss by the Bears to a GB team that has to play its starters (with Seattle’s win today), would clinch it for the Rams. May rest their starters, especially if TB beats Atlanta to lock up the 5-seed.

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I see Aaron Rodgers and I see what Kyler could be become with a legitimate nfl coaching staff.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Davonte Adams is a touchdown machine, any of u knows if he misses practices during the week?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave