Other games 12-25/26/27/28-2020

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
He's just not good enough to win games by himself but on the right team he'd be good. He's IMO very much like carson Palmer was when we got him, just needs the right team.

Put him on Tampa for example I think he'd look great.
I agree, but it would be too costly for them to trade or cut him. IIRC

TheCardinal

Veteran
Reaction score
The problem with the Browns losing is that it could increase the odds of them moving the GB/CHI game to the night spot next week instead of PIT/CLE. That would be increase the odds that the Packers could clinch before kickoff. There aren’t a lot of good options for the flex next week, for in/out drama.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The problem with the Browns losing is that it could increase the odds of them moving the GB/CHI game to the night spot next week instead of PIT/CLE. That would be increase the odds that the Packers could clinch before kickoff. There aren’t a lot of good options for the flex next week, for in/out drama.

They won't move the PIT-CLE game.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Falcons go full Falcon lol. Best kicker in the NFL this season pushes a 39 yard FG to tie it in KC and they lose

TheCardinal

Veteran
Reaction score
They won't move the PIT-CLE game.

If the Rams lose today, perhaps they flex AZ/LA next week? That way if Chicago wins early, AZ/LA becomes winner-take-all, loser out. If Chicago loses early, Rams in, and AZ playing to clinch.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If the Rams lose today, perhaps they flex AZ/LA next week? That way if Chicago wins early, AZ/LA becomes winner-take-all, loser out. If Chicago loses early, Rams in, and AZ playing to clinch.

It is now a must win Cleveland. I think they don't move it.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Last season, if I’m not mistaken, the NFL moved all the AFC meaningful games(not on the west coast) to the early time slot and all the meaningful NFC games to the later time slot to keep all the games competitive.

Edit: not exactly what I thought, but they did keep every team playing for either a seed or a spot honest by making everyone play at the same time.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cb...-all-flexed-to-add-drama-to-playoff-race/amp/

TheCardinal

Veteran
Reaction score
Last season, if I’m not mistaken, the NFL moved all the AFC meaningful games(not on the west coast) to the early time slot and all the meaningful NFC games to the later time slot to keep all the games competitive.

Edit: not exactly what I thought, but they did keep every team playing for either a seed or a spot honest by making everyone play at the same time.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cb...-all-flexed-to-add-drama-to-playoff-race/amp/

Yes, but the issue is the night game. I don’t see many options where there is a game guaranteed to be meaningful, in its own right, without being affected by an earlier outcome. Maybe something in the NFC East once the dust settles today.

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Steelers still getting help from the refs.

They need to be held accountable.

Make it fair for all teams.

It's terrible to watch them influence a game.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
It shouldn't be a shock that the Colts, Browns, and Cards all crapped the bed when having a shot to take control of their post season opportunity. Bad franchises are bad for a reason and it is tough to overcome that losing culture.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard