OT: The 2023 NFL draft combine thread.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Zach Harrison, OSU DE, has the longest arms measured in the last 9 years at the combine. If you drafted purely on looks, he'd probably go #1. Came in as a 5 star to OSU but really never put out the production. He'll probably still go in round 2-3 just because of his measurables. May turn out like Browning did for Denver. Came in highly regarded, didn't produce much, the went to Denver and was very good.
If you can get him in the mid rounds, he would be a great lottery ticket.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Zach Harrison, OSU DE, has the longest arms measured in the last 9 years at the combine. If you drafted purely on looks, he'd probably go #1. Came in as a 5 star to OSU but really never put out the production. He'll probably still go in round 2-3 just because of his measurables. May turn out like Browning did for Denver. Came in highly regarded, didn't produce much, the went to Denver and was very good.

I'll be honest in that I'd never watched him before but he's good. Good hands, has some moves, can win round the edge.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I was a little surprised by the combine results from the defensive front 7 guys. Wasn't as much of a show as I was expecting from some guys. Think think the DT class is not very good. LB seems meh. EDGE class looks very good.

Derick Hall is a edge guy who answered some of his length questions and is similar to Eagles EDGE guys.

Van Ness was supposed to test well and he did. Great size for an edge as well.

Foskey looked great but as others have said, his game needs work.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I was a little surprised by the combine results from the defensive front 7 guys. Wasn't as much of a show as I was expecting from some guys. Think think the DT class is not very good. LB seems meh. EDGE class looks very good.

Derick Hall is a edge guy who answered some of his length questions and is similar to Eagles EDGE guys.

Van Ness was supposed to test well and he did. Great size for an edge as well.

Foskey looked great but as others have said, his game needs work.
...which is why Bresee has to be considered on a trade down....

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard