CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Seems everything you’re posting is saying unavailable I wonder why? Did they delete them?
They aren't deleted. If you click them it will open in Twitter. Could be some sort of random filter on the site.

Fitz4Ever

Veteran
Reaction score
I would take Vorhees with a late round flyer. He is a solid OG prospect...the 38 reps helped prove that. It sucks about his knee, I feel terrible for him. I say if he slides due to injury we could certainly afford to "red shirt" him

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I would take Vorhees with a late round flyer. He is a solid OG prospect...the 38 reps helped prove that. It sucks about his knee, I feel terrible for him. I say if he slides due to injury we could certainly afford to "red shirt" him
Can we stipulate he has to wear a hockey mask instead of a facemask?

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I feel the need to shill more for Deuce Vaughn, dude posted 1400+ yards rushing in both of his last two seasons along with 400 yards receiving each year. He has some of the most jaw dropping highlights for any running back and watching K-State he was a consistent standout every game. Amazing hands, vision and a fearless straight line runner between the tackles. Measuring in today at 5'5, he is the shortest player ever measured at the combine.

His cuts are insane and I swear defenders cannot see him behind the line because DTs can't seem to grab him even though he's going straight up the gut. All he has to do is make one man miss and he's gone. The safety has no chance at getting his hands on him. He was in the Big 12 and posted great performances against Alabama and LSU as well. No one was able to shut him down his last two years in college.

He's currently projected as a 4th or 5th round pick and I think that's a steal. If Kyler's ACL recovers, option plays with Deuce would cause so much stress to linebackers. I want him so bad and we really need a scat back. He may be short but he is thick and doesn't have a significant injury history.
SOLD...to the long suffering Cards fan in Philadelphia!!!

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
By adding Vaughn 5'5" beside Murray 5'10", we could field a 'dwarf' team by adding our shortest 3 WRs, Dortch 5'7", Brown 5'9", Moore 5'7".

That might be wonderful to see all of them lined up together to run a play at the opponent's goal line.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm just happy my guy Devon Achane showed out. 4.32 at the combine fastest RB, 4th fastest RB of all time. Don't think we will get a chance at him and probably will not go for a RB as early as he'll go but love that kid. Breakaway speed, catches the ball, can return kicks. We had no speed at RB last year one of the big issues on the roster was our speed RB, was Kyler Murray

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm just happy my guy Devon Achane showed out. 4.32 at the combine fastest RB, 4th fastest RB of all time. Don't think we will get a chance at him and probably will not go for a RB as early as he'll go but love that kid. Breakaway speed, catches the ball, can return kicks. We had no speed at RB last year one of the big issues on the roster was our speed RB, was Kyler Murray
He’s exactly what this offense needs to add. He would definitely keep a defense honest.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
He’s exactly what this offense needs to add. He would definitely keep a defense honest.
Te problemis he came out of the Combine hot. He probably goes late round 2. Not sure the Cards would invest a pick that high for the backup or situational RB. If they get that spot in a trade for Hopkins maybe. He like a faster version of Emmitt Smith when running. He a decent, but not as good a receiver as Smith. He also is willing but weak at picking off rushers.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would feel terrible for this kid if he were a WR :) kiss of death….

Fitz4Ever

Veteran
Reaction score
I am usually a "take a 5th round RB" type of guy....but looking at the complete lack of core offensive talent on this roster....if we could trade back up into the back half of round 1...and take Bijan Robinson, I might do it.

You get 5 years out of him on a rookie deal, then theorectially you could franchise him a year and he still is a good deal.

I think he is a game changer, and even though the days of the "bellcow" back might be over....when you have NOTHING else besides Murray, it wouldnt hurt to add someone else that teams have to plan for.

In my opinion Robinson will be a top 5 RB as a rookie.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I am usually a "take a 5th round RB" type of guy....but looking at the complete lack of core offensive talent on this roster....if we could trade back up into the back half of round 1...and take Bijan Robinson, I might do it.

You get 5 years out of him on a rookie deal, then theorectially you could franchise him a year and he still is a good deal.

I think he is a game changer, and even though the days of the "bellcow" back might be over....when you have NOTHING else besides Murray, it wouldnt hurt to add someone else that teams have to plan for.

I like him a lot too. Going to be rough cause we have so many holes.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Is he going to make masseuses fight to the death?

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow!! And that was with a bad first step! He might have been sub 4.2 with a cleaner start. He project to around pick 75. If he is there at 66, I'd take him based purely on how he runs. He'll catch any WR who gets a step on him.

Last edited:

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

The problem is that so could DeWayne McBride.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard