OT: Thanksgiving day games 11-24-22

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
In 2020? Kyler had way more hype than Allen. The TD was just confirmation that Kyler was going to be a star while people were still playing wait and see with Allen (cause he had been bad to mid his 1st two years)

I remember Bills fans getting upset that Kyler was getting more hype than Allen before the game.
After that game their season went in drastically different directions.
Josh Allen had a TD/INT ratio of 19/5 & nearly 2.5K yards before our game, with Josh having his “coming out” moment against Seattle the week before. Kyler was playing great, but I don’t know where you getting the notion from that Kyler had way more hype even though Josh was having a great season as well.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t know why but every single time I watch the Cowboys I am super underwhelmed by CeeDee Lamb

Lorenzo

Reaction score
I don’t know why but every single time I watch the Cowboys I am super underwhelmed by CeeDee Lamb
he definitely drops some balls that he should catch. you can take the player out of OU but you can't take the OU out of the player. honestly I do like him though. I think Dallas made a mistake by not keeping Cooper.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
for me these Dallas thanksgiving games are hard to watch. always sloppy play.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Josh Allen had a TD/INT ratio of 19/5 & nearly 2.5K yards before our game, with Josh having his “coming out” moment against Seattle the week before. Kyler was playing great, but I don’t know where you getting the notion from that Kyler had way more hype even though Josh was having a great season as well.
He was, but there was lots of its Trubisky like wait and see to see if its for real or not. Talk shows were constantly doubting if Alen was for real or not. Its not to say he wasnt playing great, but they werent buying in because again the previous seasons cast so much doubt. After that tough loss he continued taking it to the next level.

However before that and after that game (before the next week) Kyler was getting more MVP talk. People were talking Mahomes, Russ and Kyler. I'd argue the only media head who was consistent with Josh Allen (around that time) was Dan Orlovsky.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Ehhh…. He’s had a good game but he always leaves me completely underwhelmed when I watch them play. And as Lorenzo stated he drops way too many balls.
this was one of lamb's better games in his career and he had a good one against NY earlier this year. he had a terrible drop in that game, but also had a ridiculous one handed TD. I think he just needs to stop dropping the easy ones. I feel like he is progressing and he can do a lot of different things, but he's not really been the home run threat that I thought he could be. the fact that dallas is going so hard for OBJ it goes to show that they made a mistake by letting Amare Cooper leave.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose