OT: Rams fans are still upset with Arians

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Rams fans should be more concerned about not having a team in another year or two.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I do agree that I hated Rex Ryan for the same thing... I liked the message this year, but I hope he quells some of the talk in the future and keeps the team focused on each matchup.

BillsCarnage

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Is it that bad in Rams land that they have to dedicate 3 pages to what a divisional foe's coach said, that has nothing to do with the Rams???

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
What he said was bad.

Personally I was like did Jeff Fischer cheat with his wife or something? It was harsh and I thought out of nowhere. I think BA did that so his players would play their asses off for him and not lose and lose our shot at the playoffs. Thats just my guess given our spiral I think he knew we had to win that game. If thats why he did that then I wouldnt have as much respect for him as if it was something personal.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't understand all the hype about this. Did anyone even hear the context of why Arians said this? He made a joke because his dress in our lockers rally backfired this season. Haha Rams fans are so sensitive.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
A Cardinals in that thread got banned for calling out a mod lol. It's in the last couple pages.

OP
OP
cardncubfan
Reaction score
DesertDawg did some trolling on that thread. He just got a 2 week ban from what I could tell from the posts afterwards. :thumbup: DD!

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
They probably don't have a lot to talk about seeing as their team's been irrelevant for over a decade. Can't blame em.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just thought the whole "didn't win a playoff game" thing they kept repeating was damn weak, since they didn't even MAKE the playoffs.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
BAs comments made me laugh, but generally I prefer a demeanor more in line with a Belichick, who never shows his cards. You never know what gets under that dude's skin, if anything, and people like that are much more formidable, in my opinion. They show no weakness.

BA was humorous, and I like his honesty, but all he showed me is that he reads a lot of press and watches some ESPN and lets it irritate him.

Coaches like that are hot and cold. When they're hot they're on fire, but when it goes cold they look like a ******* and it's impossible to rally the troops because they lose a certain amount of respect.

The great thing for us is that BA is old and won't be here very long and so hopefully it'll be all fire.

That being said, I'm honestly not surprised he was passed over for so long as a head coach. It would wear thin after a time.

People talk about Harbaugh's antics, but honestly, nobody blusters to the media like BA. Even Pete Carroll isn't as loudmouth as BA. Nobody is, except maybe Rex Ryan, and I'm not even sure about that.

The problem starts when you see players talking and not backing it up. Look at PP, on Twitter before the year started, and all through the media all year long. And he never backed that up. He gets that bravado and license to do that because of BA. I prefer a humble badass like CC.

That being said, the Rams need to worry about their own sorry team. Jeff Fischer isn't a nice guy either. Football is a battle. Man up and take it and play better ball.

machgman

Veteran
Reaction score
What he said was bad.

Personally I was like did Jeff Fischer cheat with his wife or something? It was harsh and I thought out of nowhere. I think BA did that so his players would play their asses off for him and not lose and lose our shot at the playoffs. Thats just my guess given our spiral I think he knew we had to win that game. If thats why he did that then I wouldnt have as much respect for him as if it was something personal.

If BA was really serious about winning in the playoffs, he never would taken back and played Lindley, especially when there were proven journeyman NFL QBs out there like Grossman.

BAspouted off merely because Fisher was selling the hype that his team was better than the fading Cards and that they would beat the Cards after the Rams had played really hard against Seattle and beat a few other ones. Everyone outside the Cards sphere knew how the Rams made the Seahawks struggle and how the Seahawks easily dominated the Cards at UOP this season. as well as how the Cards played soft in the loss to Atlanta That is why so many expected a sub .500 Rams team to beat a struggling and fading Cards team, even with a gaudy winning record.

There were two Cards teams playing last season, the first one played well enough to post a 9-1 record, the second one was a mediocre 2-4 team with a worn out defense which is why the Cards ended up 11-5. At the end with Lindley starting for the Cards, the Cards were a team that no NFL team would fear playing. And Seattle, San Francisco, and Carolina did not. No one did.

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
They are just pissed about the comments after the Rams game - which I was MORE than okay with because to me it was a response to Jeff Fishers similar jack ass move the week before in Washington. Cant talk a bunch of trash and then whine when you are on the other end.

Rams are a joke. We are not a Super Bowl winning team yet but we are light years ahead of Rams last 2 years. Lions dont concern themsleves with the opinions of Sheep. Or Lambs in this case :)

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
If BA was really serious about winning in the playoffs, he never would taken back and played Lindley, especially when there were proven journeyman NFL QBs out there like Grossman.

BAspouted off merely because Fisher was selling the hype that his team was better than the fading Cards and that they would beat the Cards after the Rams had played really hard against Seattle and beat a few other ones. Everyone outside the Cards sphere knew how the Rams made the Seahawks struggle and how the Seahawks easily dominated the Cards at UOP this season. as well as how the Cards played soft in the loss to Atlanta That is why so many expected a sub .500 Rams team to beat a struggling and fading Cards team, even with a gaudy winning record.

There were two Cards teams playing last season, the first one played well enough to post a 9-1 record, the second one was a mediocre 2-4 team with a worn out defense which is why the Cards ended up 11-5. At the end with Lindley starting for the Cards, the Cards were a team that no NFL team would fear playing. And Seattle, San Francisco, and Carolina did not. No one did.

Ya no ish. Geez what happened that could have made the Cards spiral downward like that. Oh yeah.

Also f those guys. Took out BOTH our QBs and ruined our season eventhough we beat them twice. Hate Gregg Williams and hate everyone in the NFC West.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard