OT:Rams Aaron Donald Announces Retirement.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
So was AD when he was just a prospect
Newton doesn't have nearly the production
Donald had. He doesn't have the freak physique that Donald has.

The only parallel is position and the fact they are short. Newton reminds me more of Warren Sapp than Donald (short and pudgy looking).

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
LT
Deion
Reggie White
Aaron Donald
I think there is debate on CB. Deion isn't clearly way better than any one else was compared to LT, Reggie, and Donald. Those three literally had no real peers at the top of their game, while Deion had CBs who were close to as good.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think there is debate on CB. Deion isn't clearly way better than any one else was compared to LT, Reggie, and Donald. Those three literally had no real peers at the top of their game, while Deion had CBs who were close to as good.
Questionable.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score

Bruce Smith and Michael Strahan were both on Reggie's level as contemporaries. Of these guys, only LT stands apart as someone who had no peer really at any point.

Love Ed Reed, but he was surrounded by a ton of talent there in Baltimore and had Earl Thomas on the left coast playing very well.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Semantics.
When healthy Eric Swann was better than AD...that's why they kept cutting his knees out from under him.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Bruce Smith and Michael Strahan were both on Reggie's level as contemporaries.
Eh neither were quite the player that White was though.
Of these guys, only LT stands apart as someone who had no peer really at any point.
Derrick Thomas is arguable, but he came at the end of LTs career
Love Ed Reed, but he was surrounded by a ton of talent there in Baltimore and had Earl Thomas on the left coast playing very well.
Thomas wasn't even close to the playmaker that Ed Reed was, which is why Reed was the best safety ever. Teams avoided Reed and he still got 64 career interceptions.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Eh neither were quite the player that White was though.

Derrick Thomas is arguable, but he came at the end of LTs career

Thomas wasn't even close to the playmaker that Ed Reed was, which is why Reed was the best safety ever. Teams avoided Reed and he still got 64 career interceptions.

Ed Reed had 73 career INT’s including playoffs. He’s definitely is a stratosphere by himself.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard